Desktop Tower Defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this game is awesome!
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

5147 on medium first try :)
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

6267 on Medium

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
          6267 on Medium

How do you get up to that much with the limited money you have to start with? I have beat easy but I die on medium before I can get to many things out there to block them.

Comment

Haha. I used to play this stuff in Warcraft. So fun.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
              How do you get up to that much with the limited money you have to start with? I have beat easy but I die on medium before I can get to many things out there to block them.
              I upgrade my squirts as fast as i can... i usually make there then i try to make the creeps pass them as much as possible. Eventually i start to upgrade the Sniper Towers... once you get three or four to level five it's pretty easy... i always forget to make air **** for the final two Boss airplanes... that was the only thing i missed.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information