• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubby
    started a topic Desktop Tower Defense

Desktop Tower Defense

http://www.handdrawngames.com

Its a very fun and addicting game where you try to use different towers to kill "creeps". Trust me, it takes a lot of strategy.

Though I'd recommend you start on easy mode, if you play on medium or hard mode you can submit your score and compare it with only NFLDCers. To do that, enter your name, click submit, then type in NFLDC when you choose which group to submit your score to. Once your score has been submitted, others can see what score you got and which maze you used (it is beneficial to make a long, winding path in order to kill the creeps effectively).

If anybody has any questions about the game post them here and I'll try to answer them.

• McBain
    replied
    Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
    How do you get up to that much with the limited money you have to start with? I have beat easy but I die on medium before I can get to many things out there to block them.
    I upgrade my squirts as fast as i can... i usually make there then i try to make the creeps pass them as much as possible. Eventually i start to upgrade the Sniper Towers... once you get three or four to level five it's pretty easy... i always forget to make air **** for the final two Boss airplanes... that was the only thing i missed.

Leave a comment:

• d34ng3l021
    replied
    Haha. I used to play this stuff in Warcraft. So fun.

Leave a comment:

• jayceheathman
    replied
    Originally posted by McBain View Post
    6267 on Medium

How do you get up to that much with the limited money you have to start with? I have beat easy but I die on medium before I can get to many things out there to block them.

Leave a comment:

• McBain
    replied
    6267 on Medium

Leave a comment:

• jballa838
    replied
    5147 on medium first try :)

Leave a comment:

• jballa838
    replied
    this game is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• neko4
    replied
    anyone still play?

Leave a comment:

• DChess
    replied
    i keep playing the 100, which is 100 levels on hard, and i just got to lvl 78, pretty dam hard after a while, especially when the normal creeps got like 20,000 health each, and the bosses have 250,000, it gets rough. but i didnt let up by first live unitl level like 68

Leave a comment:

• Michigan
    replied
    #13 overall score, pretty solid 5024 (medium)

Last edited by Michigan; 04-24-2007, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BuckNaked
    replied
    I gave up after not being able to complete level 1 on easy.

Leave a comment:

• neko4
    replied
    Originally posted by tEk View Post
    i get to level 31-34 and cant finish hard.
    thats about me too

Leave a comment:

• tEk
    replied
    i get to level 31-34 and cant finish hard.

Leave a comment:

• awfullyquiet
    replied
    the game is ridiculous. ly awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Vikes99ej
    replied
    It gets kinda boring after a while. I got to level 20 on medium without losing a life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information