Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nintendo Wii Thread

    I have yet to get my hands on one of these thanks to Nintendo purposely holding back shipments. For those of you that were able to get one, what do you think now that you've had some time to spend with it? I'm still torn between a Wii or a 360, though I might just get both because I want to play online (Xbox) and I really like some Nintendo titles.

    Thoughts on the Wii (from those that have used it, not haters!)?
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

  • #2
    I've played the Wii a couple of times. It's exactly what it is...the titles are lame...but once some of the bigger games come out it'll be funner. I would consider it a fun group playing game. Rather then something you just sit down and play.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by thule View Post
      I've played the Wii a couple of times. It's exactly what it is...the titles are lame...but once some of the bigger games come out it'll be funner. I would consider it a fun group playing game. Rather then something you just sit down and play.
      i agree. I have one and it gets dragged out due to lack of awesome games.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

      Comment


      • #4
        I want a Wii, but my broke ass can't afford one. Making a Mii is seriously fun.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by I, the throw away View Post
          I want a Wii, but my broke ass can't afford one. Making a Mii is seriously fun.
          might be the best part of the game

          Comment


          • #6
            I played it when I went to see my brother, incredibly fun in a group, not so sure about by yourself though.

            That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

            Comment


            • #7
              Wii is sweet Boxing is fun

              sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

              Comment


              • #8
                The Wii is fun when you are with a large group of friends playing the mini games just to see who can get the highest scores.

                I like moneky ball
                Taking a Knapp.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Anybody play Madden with the crazy Wii controls? Looks interesting...

                  Tiger Woods looks fun with the Wii controller too.
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^^

                    no, I want to though

                    sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                      Anybody play Madden with the crazy Wii controls? Looks interesting...
                      .
                      yeah it's decent. its really hard and it is impossible to marathon like 12 games in a row like on the box. you need a rest after like two games.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You absolutely have to buy Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. It's exactly what the Wii controller was made for. Wii Sports is alright; golf and tennis are the best games on it. Baseball and bowling are decent, but the boxing is clumsy because your arm movements don't register well sometimes.
                        Another victim of Ontario's public education system.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Belish View Post
                          You absolutely have to buy Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. It's exactly what the Wii controller was made for. Wii Sports is alright; golf and tennis are the best games on it. Baseball and bowling are decent, but the boxing is clumsy because your arm movements don't register well sometimes.
                          I agree with both games.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I got a Wii on the first day it came out (I only had to get there an hour early). I really like it. I've got Madden, Wii Sports, Red Steel, Godfather, Zelda, and a few other games. I just got The Godfather and it is extremely fun, i would definitely recommend it. The controls to Madden are fluid and extremely fun. If your able to find one, definitely get it.

                            Sig thanks to mockalicious

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i don't have one but i can't wait for smash bros to come out for it; looks like it'd be fun. mario party on the wii will probably be very very successful.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information