No announcement yet.

mind of mencia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Mencia is an abomination to stand up comedy. He doesn't have any original bits. He's just taking tired stereotypes we're all aware of and shouting them while wearing a member's only jacket. He stands there and warns us about how "edgy" he's gonna be for 5 minutes then tells a joke about black people and watermelons. OH MAN, CARLOS, NO ONE HAS THE BALLS TO MAKE THAT JOKE!

Here's a tip: If a comedian ever warns you about how edgy he is, he isn't very edgy. In fact, he probably sucks.

My impression of a Mencia joke:

"No, no, listen up. Now I know some of you will be like 'no, Carlos, you can't say that,' but I'm going to anyway...

Have you ever noticed... that black people... have some similarities and differences with white people? And Mexican people, what's goin' on over there? And you know Mexican people are in the crowd right now screaming 'No, Carlos, usted no puede decir eso!' But it's true, you know it's true!"

P.S.- anyone who says "Dee Dee Dee" deserves the same punishment as Saddam Hussein.

Originally posted by snuff
    Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
      The Dee Dee song was hilarious.
      Are you serious? I can't stand the show but a couple of my friends like it so I ocasionally see an episode. And that song was worse than the rest of the show.

Comment

Worst show ever. Not funny at all, complete waste of 30 minutes of air-time.

Comment

Originally posted by Creek Lewis
          Have you ever noticed... that black people... have some similarities and differences with white people? And Mexican people, what's goin' on over there? And you know Mexican people are in the crowd right now screaming 'No, Carlos, usted no puede decir eso!' But it's true, you know it's true!"
          YOU CANT SAY THAT!! YOU CANT!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
            I hate Carlos Mencia.
            couldnt have said it better

PM me for sig requests
            Originally posted by Sean Connery
            Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobzilla
              I hate Carlos Mencia.
              couldnt have said it better
              I ******* hate carlos mencia

Comment

YOU CANT SAY THAT!! YOU CANT!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                Hell yeah he isn't afriad to say anything.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

The guy has the best Micheal Jacskon jokes, down ****** jokes, gay jokes, and muslim jokes.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                      dee de dee!
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

People who like Carlos Mencia probably think the movie 'Little Man' is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
                          Hell yeah he isn't afriad to say anything.
                          That's the point I'm trying to make!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you being sarcastic or dense?

He's not afraid to say anything, but apparently he is afraid to come up with original concepts and ideas.

Originally posted by snuff
                          Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

Hes almost as unfunny and overrated as Dane Cook, however, the crown of biggest lameass douche goes to Dane Cook.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                              Originally posted by draftguru151
                              dee de dee!

Thats what I'm talking about, if you even look at him your gonna laugh. Just listen to his ADHD jokes those are funny.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

he is not funny at all. i dont watch his show i stare at it. Chappel show is so much funnier than mind of mencia, chappel show is one of my favorite shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information