Stewart or Colbert?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart or Colbert?

I'm a big fan of both the daily show and the colbert report, but I was wondering what you people think. Who do you prefer? Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart? (This has nothing to do with which show you prefer. Feel free to comment regarding the shows, but this is a poll based 100% on looks and sex appeal. Vote for your favourite piece of man tail)

See Avy..

Comment

I love Stephen but Jon has always been one of my favorite hosts and celebrities. I think he's absolutely brilliant.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I like Colbert's show better, but I dont know who is sexier.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

"Go out ten yards and button-hook to the left. I'm going to hit you with a perfect spiral of the truth. This is The Colbert Report."

The Colbert Report is the Best show on Comedy Central.

Comment

Stewart is the original, he made Colbert what he is today. I am also pretty sure that Stewart writes almost all of his stuff and Colbert doesn't. Plus, he's jewish...

Comment

Originally posted by Moltar
              Stewart is the original, he made Colbert what he is today. I am also pretty sure that Stewart writes almost all of his stuff and Colbert doesn't. Plus, he's jewish...
              They were both writers while both on the Daily Show. So Colbert is probably the writer for his own show.

Comment

Stewart is a better straight man than a comedian (he's never the funny one in his correspondent interviews), while Colbert is always funny.

Though I would like to see Stewart and Carrell debating topics on the Colbert Report.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                Originally posted by yodachu
                Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

If we're just basing this on looks and sex appeal, Stephen Colbert wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                    If we're just basing this on looks and sex appeal, Stephen Colbert wins.
                    Men with glasses - SEXY SURPRISES!

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                    Originally posted by yodachu
                    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Colbert is the better stand alone guy, whilst Stewart feeds off of other people better.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Colbert style appeals to me more, never got into the Daily Show, but Stewarts a good guy

Comment

I like Stewart better than Colbert. Colbert is either hit or miss while Stewart, for the most part with me, is usually hit.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

could I vote for tom?
                            myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

Is it Jon Stewart vs Stephen Colbert's character on the Colbert Report? Because if that's the case then I'll take Stewart. If it's comparing them as overall people then I'll take Colbert, because he was one of the funniest characters on television on Strangers with Candy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information