Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Image Contest

    Hey,

    For those of you who like to do images I am going to hold a contest to see who can design the best collage of the top players and the winning submission will be featured on the main page of the site on Saturday and Sunday of the NFL Draft where literally over 100,000 people will see it!

    Below you will find a pic of last year's winner and I basically want something along those same lines, with "Class of '07" in there and "NFL Draft Countdown" mentioned somewhere as well. The image needs to be 267 pixels high by 199 pixels wide.


    So get to work and when you are finished post your submission in this thread. I will pick the winner on Friday, April 27. Good luck to all.
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

    Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

    Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes


  • #2
    Who made that one? I knew, but I can't seem to remember who it was.

    Comment


    • #3
      Scott, you should probably post the players you want on the banner.

      I'm thinking Calvin Johnson, Jamarcus Russell, Brady Quinn, Gaines Adams and Joe Thomas.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by elway777 View Post
        Scott, you should probably post the players you want on the banner.

        I'm thinking Calvin Johnson, Jamarcus Russell, Brady Quinn, Gaines Adams and Joe Thomas.
        Peterson needs to be on there for sure. I think Landry should too.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by duckseason View Post
          Peterson needs to be on there for sure. I think Landry should too.

          Yeah Peterson too, don't know how I could foget about him.

          Comment


          • #6
            To a degree use your own discression on the players in terms of how many and how well they fit. I'd say Calvin, Brady, Adrian, Joe Thomas, JaMarcus and Gaines Adams though...
            Scott Wright, President
            Draft Countdown.com
            www.draftcountdown.com

            Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

            Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

            Comment


            • #7
              ill take a crack at this, how big do you want it, same size as the one above

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DChess View Post
                ill take a crack at this, how big do you want it, same size as the one above
                "The image needs to be 267 pixels high by 199 pixels wide."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  "The image needs to be 267 pixels high by 199 pixels wide."
                  yeah i just noticed that

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    eh, I just threw this together:



                    I kinda merged together some images from NIKE so I'm not sure if you wanna use it or not. It only took like five minutes though, so it's all good.

                    Top:Gaines Adams; Marshawn Lynch
                    Bottom:Amobi Okoye; Calvin Johnson; Brady Quinn
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I hope superkevin submits something



                      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                        eh, I just threw this together:



                        I kinda merged together some images from NIKE so I'm not sure if you wanna use it or not. It only took like five minutes though, so it's all good.

                        Top:Gaines Adams; Marshawn Lynch
                        Bottom:Amobi Okoye; Calvin Johnson; Brady Quinn
                        That doesnt look that bad I like it

                        Jags:8-8
                        Duke B-Ball:22-10
                        Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                        4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                        sig by jackalope

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                          eh, I just threw this together:



                          I kinda merged together some images from NIKE so I'm not sure if you wanna use it or not. It only took like five minutes though, so it's all good.

                          Top:Gaines Adams; Marshawn Lynch
                          Bottom:Amobi Okoye; Calvin Johnson; Brady Quinn
                          yea, i thought about using those pics from the nike ad, but i don't think you could technically do that...


                          Sig by me... Hold the applause.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                            yea, i thought about using those pics from the nike ad, but i don't think you could technically do that...
                            yea, I was too lazy to crop some pics. Either way, none of us technically own them.
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                              eh, I just threw this together:



                              I kinda merged together some images from NIKE so I'm not sure if you wanna use it or not. It only took like five minutes though, so it's all good.

                              Top:Gaines Adams; Marshawn Lynch
                              Bottom:Amobi Okoye; Calvin Johnson; Brady Quinn
                              Ooh, that is pretty good. You are setting the bar high! My only knock is player selection. You could definitely swap out Marshawn Lynch for JaMarcus Russell and Amobi Okoye for Adrian Peterson.
                              Scott Wright, President
                              Draft Countdown.com
                              www.draftcountdown.com

                              Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

                              Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                              www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information