Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Un-Official Sig Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Un-Official Sig Battle

    Challenges here

    I'll start

    Topic-Music artist
    Numbers of Layers required-0
    I'll set due date when someone takes my challenge.

    1st to 10 vote wins!



  • #2
    Explain to me how to make a sig with no layers and i'll take you on.


    Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
      Explain to me how to make a sig with no layers and i'll take you on.
      as many layers as you want, no minimum


      Comment


      • #4
        due by tomorrow im fixing mines up right now..be up soon


        Comment


        • #5
          heres mines


          Comment


          • #6
            my sig=the shizz


            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bantx View Post
              heres mines
              Nice work man and with better text and some minor tweaks this could be amazing.
              SKOL VIKINGS!


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                my sig=the shizz
                well, your opinion is really the only that matters when it comes to your sig....so okay.
                SKOL VIKINGS!


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  my sig=the shizz
                  You confuse me. Yesterday you said you were cool with JaMarcus Russell because you know you guys will draft him and you have to respect that. Now it says in your sig that CJ "will be a Raider" on draft day.

                  ?

                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by etk View Post
                    You confuse me. Yesterday you said you were cool with JaMarcus Russell because you know you guys will draft him and you have to respect that. Now it says in your sig that CJ "will be a Raider" on draft day.

                    ?
                    lol. im hoping he is. im just saying i really want CJ to be a raider so i say he will


                    "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      lol. im hoping he is. im just saying i really want CJ to be a raider so i say he will
                      HAHAHA, I'm gonna put "CJ will be a Buc on April 28th" in my sig to battle you. Oh wait, I don't wanna jinx myself :)

                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        thanks guys, so ncst8 are you in or what?


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          and mine...

                          Last edited by ncst8fan83; 04-22-2007, 11:04 PM.


                          Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                          Titty sprinkles

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A)
                            B)

                            Vote now!!!
                            1st to 10 wins 7 skunk


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i vote b).


                              RIP, Sean Taylor.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information