Who would win in a Fight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

you are crazy. Apocalypse would wreck Megatron, then he would piss on his scraps, and after they rusted, he would ball them up into little rusty pee metal balls and hurl them into the stratosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      holy crap, when I searched for a picture of Unicron, I found this one website dedicated to Transformers. Apparently, theres weirdos out there 40+ years old that buy the old toys and play with them, and buy and watch all the old episodes...they like worship Transformers.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the show growing up, but wouldnt it be spooky seeing an adult play with the old toys?
      Yea that would be kinda weird, but for a 17 year old not at all.

Seriously, Transformers the movie is my favorite movie ever.
      I have it on VHS!!!! I got it when I was like 13 from a video store going out of business, and never got rid of it, lol. I love that movie, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

you are crazy. Apocalypse would wreck Megatron, then he would piss on his scraps, and after they rusted, he would ball them up into little rusty pee metal balls and hurl them into the stratosphere.
        He'd be no match for the mentally unstable Galvatron

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDI3Nbldj...elated&search=

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
          holy crap, when I searched for a picture of Unicron, I found this one website dedicated to Transformers. Apparently, theres weirdos out there 40+ years old that buy the old toys and play with them, and buy and watch all the old episodes...they like worship Transformers.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the show growing up, but wouldnt it be spooky seeing an adult play with the old toys?
          Yea that would be kinda weird, but for a 17 year old not at all.

Seriously, Transformers the movie is my favorite movie ever.
          I have it on VHS!!!! I got it when I was like 13 from a video store going out of business, and never got rid of it, lol. I love that movie, lol.
          Me too, lol, my parents ordered it from Canada when I was 10. I wanted to watch it last night, but watched accepted instead.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

lol, Im looking at youtube clips of transformers episodes, lol.

Comment

No one is a match for Rodimus Prime.

"You've got the touch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJZLePck5k

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information