Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Oscar De La Hoya. Who you got?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Oscar De La Hoya. Who you got?

Fight of the decade coming up boys and girls. It's fought at 154 where Floyd, the p4p king, has never fought.

Who you guys got?

The Golden Boy bothers me, so I'll take the best fighter pound for pound on the planet.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

De La Hoya !
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

PBF Easy

Sig by Me

Comment

Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Oscar De La Hoya. Who you got?

Originally posted by badintentions
          Fight of the decade coming up boys and girls. It's fought at 154 where Floyd, the p4p king, has never fought.

Who you guys got?
          I don't think that this is a "fight of the decade", it'll be a good fight, but not of that status.

I also believe that Floyd will win it by a KO.

Comment

Kinda unrelated but I was very dissapointed in wasting my money on the Manny Pacquiao and Morales fight. I thought it would be the fight of the year but Pacquiao dominated, the guy is a beast I love watching him fight:

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Pretty Boy will dominate.

Comment

PBF by Unanimous Decision.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Isn't it in May

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

it is too early to make an accurate prediction.. You cant call this fight yet. There is the huge variable of Floyd at 154. What will his body look like. His power is nothing special at 47, so will he be able to keep DLH off him? If he doesnt put on a ton of muscle this could be a Paulie Malignaggi- Cotto kind of fight. PBF may be fast, but you can only dodge for so long. If DLH can keep coming forwrd, it may be lights out for floyd, after all corley did rock him. Also, will DLH train his ass off? He did for the Mayorga fight, but acknowledged that he wouldnt have if mayorga didnt talk so much. Something tells me PBF wont have a problem talking, but we dont know for sure yet. But, I do know that if Oscar doesnt train like a madman he wont have the cardio to beat Floyd.

That said, right now I lean toward PBF for the shear fact that his cardio is beastly and he never slacks so putting on the weight the right way should not be a problem.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

BadIntentions, can u just make this the official boxing thread. I have wanted to start a new one for a while.

Comment

Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Oscar De La Hoya. Who you got?

Originally posted by MaxV
                        Originally posted by badintentions

Who you guys got?
                        I don't think that this is a "fight of the decade", it'll be a good fight, but not of that status.

I also believe that Floyd will win it by a KO.
                        I hope you mean TKO Max. Can you honestly see PBF knocking DLH cold to the point where he cant get up before 10? Floyd doesn't have that power at 47 and DLH's chin isnt bad at all.

Comment

Ricky Hatton>Floyd Mayweather

Thanks to FoosballIsTheDevil for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Merch
                            Ricky Hatton>Floyd Mayweather
                            Major England homerism there. Hatton barely beat Collazo and has only 1 win over a very good opponent. Miguel Cotto is better than Hatton and he isnt in PBF's league.

Comment

I predict a decision and then decision controversy. And then a rematch asap to drain another amount of cash from everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information