Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG, does anything feel better than pressing "Save Document"!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, does anything feel better than pressing "Save Document"!!!

and then printing

man, slaving in front of a computer screen doing a paper, yet procrastinating by going on nfldraftcountdown.com, then having your 10 month old aggrivating you, then getting cursed out by the childs mother is ALL WORTH IT when you get to the end and press that last SAVE and then PRINT. Ahh, hearing the paper load and then print sounds so.....just so beautiful

Just got through finishing a huge research paper on Evolution vs Creationism

I'm so happy! lol

-sig by jkpigskin

I personally use CTRL + "S". ;)
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

3 consecutive no wipers?

Comment

personally i find it very gratifying when the power goes out a couple of paragraph before i finish my paper.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post
          personally i find it very gratifying when the power goes out a couple of paragraph before i finish my paper.

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Seriously, I just finished a paper, too, and it feels so ******* good.

Comment

i just finshed a 3 page story and thank god my power didnt go out.

Comment

I had to write a 10 page paper last night, that sucked donkey wang.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I typed up 8 pages, single spaced in response to a set of ten questions for my Philosophy class' final paper this weekend.

Fun
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    I typed up 8 pages, single spaced in response to a set of ten questions for my Philosophy class' final paper this weekend.

Fun
                    I have a 6 page paper due on Monday in my U.S. History class that's a book report for a book that I haven't even read yet. That's going to be fun.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Nothing would feel better to me rigt now then being done with my paper, that ive procrastinated doing till 2 weeks after the due date. Meh, Ill still get 100 on it though.

Comment

i have been putting this paper off for so long i gotta do it still but when i finish im going to be so relived, its a feeling you cant explain

Comment

I always procrastinated when it came to school... always got good grades though. Like last year when I had 4 months to write my senior research paper...wasted all but one day of that time, naturally...had to pull an all nighter...9 pages of crap...got a 96 on it... nice.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

unprotected sex > finishing a paper

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmares Win 6-0 View Post
                              unprotected sex > finishing a paper
                              It's true. Gonorrhea kicks ass

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information