Draft plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft plans?

I am planning on getting over my hangover by waking up, cracking another beer, and just getting completely wasted by the time the Packers pick. So I will be yelling and throwing things if they pick Olsen, and jumping up and down screaming with whoever else they pick.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

who's on bad ass patrol tonight. this man needs to be arrested

Comment

This user has charecter issues, especially when announcing his drinking habits and lying about drinking.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'll be at the draft. If you happen to see a guy wearing a seahawks jersey (guess whose jersey it is) and typing furiously on his blackbook, thats me. I'll most likely write a paragraph about each pick in the first round.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
        Originally posted by yodachu
        Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

I'll probably get up and watch it.THen I'll leave for my Lax game at 11 and return at two and then start watching it again.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

i'm not watching it.

i have a date.
            and an art museum
            and questionable and illegal things attempting.

but. cell phones, if i can figure out how to work them, will be clutch.
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

umm wtf /\ oceans 14 doesnt come out for another 5 months
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

watching it at a friends house with like 8 other guys.
                Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

well i had a track meet on draft day but i kicked off the track team so i guess i get to sit my lazy ass on the couch and be on here draft day

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    well i had a track meet on draft day but i kicked off the track team so i guess i get to sit my lazy ass on the couch and be on here draft day
                    did you...no, i dont believe it....you actually made a whole sentence? congrats

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      I respect that so much. Good job man. I am getting a D in a class and my teacher told me I could get extra credit if I helped out with this school project on saturday but I told her I couldn't because of college.
                      Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                      Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

I'll be here, in my room.. probably in an AIM Chat with some NFLDC fellas. I'll be missing my little cousin's First Communion and a family get together because of the Draft.. Hopefully nobody hates me because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          I'll be here, in my room.. probably in an AIM Chat with some NFLDC fellas. I'll be missing my little cousin's First Communion and a family get together because of the Draft.. Hopefully nobody hates me because of it.
                          They need to get their priorities straight dammit.
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                            They need to get their priorities straight dammit.
                            Draft > Priorities

Comment

Yeah, I only found out about it a few days ago.. First thing I said to my parents was "....I can't go"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information