X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Pong Thread

any1 out there play?

oh god, saw this coming.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

jesus i knew you or someone would do something like this. yes, everybody who drinks play.

also every kid in high shool or college will come in and be like me and my one buddy went 18-1 and say there the greatest. bottom line talking about drinking makes you look like a ****, alot of ppl jsut do it to talk abt, im assuming you.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
        jesus i knew you or someone would do something like this. yes, everybody who drinks play.

also every kid in high shool or college will come in and be like me and my one buddy went 18-1 and say there the greatest. bottom line talking about drinking makes you look like a ****, alot of ppl jsut do it to talk abt, im assuming you.
        u know me all to well :)

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post

well, at least this wasnt a sharades thread.;)
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I am in college, therefore i play.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

ill bet you your also the kid when he drinks, holds up his beer in every picture to let the camera and everybody seeing the picture know u drink. and you probaly pretend to drink it. your defitnaly "that" kid. you seriously cant deny thats you. also i bet you refer to yourself as an alcoholic, yea drinking twcie a week, maybe in ur case once, is not a problem, people who drink everyday, and sacrifice their lives because of it, is an alcoholic.

sry, it might be you it might not, i jsut really want to tell one of these types of kids to stop. im just fed up with these kinds of ppl

Comment

Dude, seriously, you need to calm down. You have some pent up anger issues about drinking.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                  Dude, seriously, you need to calm down. You have some pent up anger issues about drinking.
                  yeah i know, its just once u go to college you run into these people all the time, and it gets to a point before u freak out. almost 80% of kids facebook pictures are like the ones i describe, i know it shouldnt bother me but it really does

Comment

I just drink so i can get ****ed up an hook up wif some Bittes

Comment

I like to drink...I like to play beer pong..I like to get a buzz from being drunk..

how does that make me look like a **** for talking about it?

Comment

the only bitties kcj gets is his dogs

NFL- Minnesota Vikings
                        NCAA- UCLA Bruins
                        KCJ=Crail
                        CALVIN JOHNSON TO THE VIKINGS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosich9 View Post
                          the only bitties kcj gets is his dogs
                          and the only bitties Mosich gets is guys

Comment

Beer pong is a lot of fun to play. I played with some friends using water and they snuck some gin in my cup so it wasn't a really fun experience.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                              Beer pong is a lot of fun to play. I played with some friends using water and they snuck some gin in my cup so it wasn't a really fun experience.

i did that but i played with Coke and we took shots everytime the sang 1 and washed it down with Coke... I dont remeber anything after that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information