Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MJ's Oldest Son Committs to Illinois....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ's Oldest Son Committs to Illinois....

Jeffery Jordan is a Fightin' Illini...He won't be given a schollie though, he'll be a walk on recruit. Talk about a great PR move though by our Basketball Team. Jeff is a very solid player who will be a nice addition to the team, plus it can't hurt that MJ will be involved with our program.

His younger son though Marcus is garnering a bunch of interest from high majors. I believe he's going to be a Sophomore next year in High School.

I don't have a link but check any sporting news outlet and they'll probably have something about it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

He gonna be overhyped, but good for him still. I hope he doesn't get jumped on all over by the media for his sake, but it will happen, at least to an extent.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Oh wow, NC here you come.

The JR. Jordans are crap.

Comment

Dang I heard Gtown last week, guess my source is wrong, but don't care he sucks won't ever play a lick of professional ball. Undersized and weak, and doesn't have a great skill set. Played the best game of his career in the capital classic game but still wasn't impressive.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
          Dang I heard Gtown last week, guess my source is wrong, but don't care he sucks won't ever play a lick of professional ball. Undersized and weak, and doesn't have a great skill set. Played the best game of his career in the capital classic game but still wasn't impressive.
          He more than held his own in the Jordan Roundball classic. Jeff isn't anything special but he's still a solid get for a walk on player. Plus from a PR standpoint, this will only help our program.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I wanted him to UK from the PR standpoint, they were talking about him coming before Tubby left but after that he kind of fell off the radar.

Comment

Marcus is going to be a junior. Loyola Academy doesn't play freshman on the varsity. Although, the rumors are that Marcus is transferring.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

When the hell is signing day? I am anxiously waiting for Patrick Patterson and Jai Lucas to choose where they play.

Comment

is he any good?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I kinda wish my last name was Jordan..

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      I kinda wish my last name was Jordan..
                      dont we all
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Shoulda came to the Ilstu with a Scholly.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          When the hell is signing day? I am anxiously waiting for Patrick Patterson and Jai Lucas to choose where they play.
                          We'll probably be saying the same thing this time next year lol

Jai should decide next week some time, has in house visits lined up with all five coaches and will make his decision afterwards. PP should be right around May 16th, he's holding out till the very end.

Comment

I hate flordia so I really want Jai to go to kentucky

Comment

P Paterson to Duke is my prodiction

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information