Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooming with a Girl

Ok here's the situation;

It's not set in stone yet but it's looking like I might be getting an apartment with a girl. She's not my girlfriend and that's not why I'm asking. But we did have talks about a relationship which broke off (if you guys remember my long history of relationships, this is the one who suddenly decided she didn't want a relationship). We're pretty good friends and we talk on a regular basis.

I thought about it for a day or two before deciding that I'd room with her if we could find a place. I think it'd be a good move. She has a bunch of hot friends that'll be over, which can't be a bad thing. Plus sexual stuff wouldn't be an issue I don't think. And it's not why we'd be rooming together.

Thoughts on this?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Hey if she's got some nice looking friends and they'll be over and partying it up go ahead and let her stay there. If you can't get this girl go after one of her firends and then who knows what. :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

what does (.) mean?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        She has a bunch of hot friends that'll be over, which can't be a bad thing.
        It can be when you want to just watch the damn game, and you have a house full of girls.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          we talk on a regular basis
          pics or it didnt happen

Comment

drop your pants sailor.

Comment

Not sure about this one, I think it's better to room with somebody of the same gender.

Comment

It sounds cool.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I came about an hour away from doing this. Looking back on it..woulda been one of the bigger mistakes in my life. I would recommend not doing it. Drama level is just to high to work...no matter how good/normal she is. I'd advise you to stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    It can be when you want to just watch the damn game, and you have a house full of girls.
                    Well no other sports besides baseball will be going on, which helps out a bit. That and she's a big sports fan and knows her stuff, which is actually pretty sexy! I watched the Chicago/Seattle playoff game with her and it was actualy pretty fun. She didn't talk much but when she did she was pointing out things like how the Seattle safeties were biting down on the play action and how Berrian should go deep, and they did it like the next play.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

make sure you have 2 bathrooms

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        Hey if she's got some nice looking friends and they'll be over and partying it up go ahead and let her stay there. If you can't get this girl go after one of her firends and then who knows what. :)
                        Aman Brother

just remember dont get your feelings mix up it never works out when you live together .... trust me .... bad memorys

Comment

She'll supply you with women, I'd be all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                            I came about an hour away from doing this. Looking back on it..woulda been one of the bigger mistakes in my life. I would recommend not doing it. Drama level is just to high to work...no matter how good/normal she is. I'd advise you to stay away.
                            It's just for the summer, which is only about 2 and half months. I thought about it too but since I'm takign classes over the summer and working a bunch, plus training for my soccer season, it'll ease the stress of having to be with her all the time. Most likely we'll see each other in the morning and at night.

Oh and there are 2 bathrooms, although walking in on her naked wouldn't be a bad thing. ;) Oh I can do that anyway, just say I got kinda lost, haha.

Comment

Requesting Rule 34 on this chick. Oh wait this isn't 4chan; nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information