Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you were drafted by an NFL team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you were drafted by an NFL team?

The night after you got drafted. what would you do?

3 words: Make it Rain

Give an Academy Awards type winners speech at my press conference and then walk on water since I got drafted with no experience in football whatsoever so I must be in possession of super powers.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Get paid and get laid.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Originally posted by volman88 View Post
        Get paid and get laid.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

By the most expensive ring ever and ask Jessica Alba to marry me.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Buy a $100 Pen...I always wanted too.....

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                By the most expensive ring ever and ask Jessica Alba to marry me.
                So get B**** Slap???

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  Give an Academy Awards type winners speech at my press conference and then walk on water since I got drafted with no experience in football whatsoever so I must be in possession of super powers.

Why are you on at football forum if you've never played before?

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                    Maybe because I'm a fan of football? Besides I was always a baseball and basketball player so I didn't play football.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Maybe because I'm a fan of football? Besides I was always a baseball and basketball player so I didn't play football.
                      Lanky guys aren't great football players anyway, like Clarence Moore ;)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                        What, you have to have played football to enjoy it?

What's your experience level of Football; High School?

[sarcasm] Why are you at NFLDC when you were never in the NFL draft? Obviously only ex draftees/players can be fans...[/sarcasm]

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Put money in the bank. *gasp*

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Pay off my bills and bookies.
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              Lanky guys aren't great football players anyway, like Clarence Moore ;)
                              We prefer the terms tall and lean thank you very much!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information