Pandora

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora

Just wondering if any of you knew about www.pandora.com, I love the site I now listen to it all the time.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Hell yeah, it helps find new bands that are similar to ones you already like. What sucks is that the government may pass some legislation that makes internet radio impossible to run.

Comment

It's very cool but it's in danger of being shut down.

Comment

If it shuts down I'll be ticked. Something a friend tells me about and I fall in love with, and it gets shut down. Go figure.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
          If it shuts down I'll be ticked. Something a friend tells me about and I fall in love with, and it gets shut down. Go figure.
          The government hates you.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

pandora's box is the source of all evils. box=vagina
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information