No announcement yet.

Arena Football and Europe Nfl

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Football and Europe Nfl

anybody watch either one.I just started watching arena football and its actually pretty cool.Anybody else watch it and can give me info on them.

I watch NFL Europe, but only because I want to see how some of the Redskins we send over do. Arena football is cool also, but I have only watched about 2 games ever, just when im bored and I notice that it is on.

I watch NFL Europe when I can. Whenever I accidentally put on arena I'll watch a little.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

I like NFL Europe.
        my scent? making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I tried to play an nfl europe game on madden and it was terrible. the players were so bad i couldn't get a first down, it wasn't like the defense was stopping me. lol.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

I watch arena if its on and I go by it, I find it interesting, but its never the NY team so I don''t get too interested

Yeah it always the Philadelphia Soul or what ever, I don't care about them, so no reason to watch, but Rattler's games are great in person

I'd watch Arena football over NFL Europa.

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Yeah it always the Philadelphia Soul or what ever, I don't care about them, so no reason to watch, but Rattler's games are great in person
                  I like Philly's QB Grazziani and I think Jerad Sowell spent a year or so there.
                  I havent been able to catch games of either and hardly even know when they came on. Just the other day though I saw AFL on ESPN Clasic

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Bobby Sippio will make the NFL one day.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

I don't watch Europe b/c I'm not interested in d-leagues, but I love Arenaball! My top 2 teams are:

1-Utah Blaze
                      2-Chicago Rush

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

I watch Arena when it's on sometimes. It's different, but it's still football. I watch NFL Europe as well, when I can.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

I watch Arena football once in awhile. I like the high scoring games.

Thanks to jackalope

i am a soul/crush fan so i watch when i can since they both get plenty of air

they always play night games so i usually cant watch because i have mandatory study hall right at or an hour before kickoff

Like I said in a different thread...

I like Arena Football, but it's like masturbation, its nice during down time (NFL offseason), but I'm really thinking of something else during it. (NFL)

Debug Information