Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread

Good god this game is awesome (Pearl), the most pure fun I've had playing a video game in awhile.

sig by VLS
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    I don't care...

Yew Pokemon..

Comment

I gotta admit, those Pokemon games are fun, and if my DS Lite didn't get stolen, I'd probably have it by now.

^Thanks BK!

Comment

Those were fun. I havent played any since silver/gold. I remember absolutely loving Yellow.

Comment

Whats so great about it?? i am thinking about getting a DS and need to know some games to get

Comment

i still play gameboy while im waiting for various things.....(yea i know its a little weird at 25) pokemon is pretty cool and i like yellow version the bbest

Comment

are the original pokemon still on it or are pikachu and charmander gone

Comment

Meh, Pokemon is a good introductory RPG but I find it's very shallow overall.

Comment

Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                  Whats so great about it?? i am thinking about getting a DS and need to know some games to get
                  DS is awesome, so many good games coming, especially if you like RPGS. I'll list some later. Just a few to note:

Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc.

^Thanks BK!

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Those were fun. I havent played any since silver/gold. I remember absolutely loving Yellow.
                    Those were the good ole days.

Comment

The only one I think I beat was Red version. I use to love collecting the cards (this was in 5th grade btw, bout 7 years ago) and hustling them in school like they was crack. I guess they were a young dudes crack back then cuz everyone had the cards. Trading Houlographics and playing the games at lunch was fun.

no **** at making fun of the girls that liked us and instead playing games designed to catch strange creature things

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

*snickers*

oh god
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

psyduck!!!
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

No$GBA has it emulated at about 75&#37; speed. I fooled around with it. Didn't get into it though.
                            Oh...and..

Good chance to bring this up.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              No$GBA has it emulated at about 75% speed. I fooled around with it. Didn't get into it though.
                              Oh...and..

Good chance to bring this up.
                              Hahaha that's great.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information