Counter-Strike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter-Strike

Anybody play Counter-Strike: Source? I just started playing again. Easily my favourite multiplayer FPS.

Originally posted by Moses View Post
    Anybody play Counter-Strike: Source? I just started playing again. Easily my favourite multiplayer FPS.
    im more of a halo guy

Comment

i do its a cool game havent played in like 3 months but my favorite map is de_rats

Comment

I havent played since my senior year in h.s

CS 2.1 i think. Computer Crack. I spent hours upon hours playing that game. Ruined my social life. I was nasty i'd spend like 8-12 hoursin a dust only server. haha i was so cool.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Don't have Source, still stuck with regular CS. Haven't played in months and months though.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Halo and Rainbow 6 Vegas for me

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              I havent played since my senior year in h.s

CS 2.1 i think. Computer Crack. I spent hours upon hours playing that game. Ruined my social life. I was nasty i'd spend like 8-12 hoursin a dust only server. haha i was so cool.
              I started playing years ago also. I think the first time I played it it was still in Beta. It was over 5 years ago I think haha.

Comment

I play...and believed I +repped you for commenting on something that "sounded" like you played CSS... LOL.

My Xfire is j05son if anyone that plays wants to add me...

P.S. I'm decent at CSS, nothing special by any means...I don't get called a h4x3r or l33t or anything.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                  I play...and believed I +repped you for commenting on something that "sounded" like you played CSS... LOL.

My Xfire is j05son if anyone that plays wants to add me...

P.S. I'm decent at CSS, nothing special by any means...I don't get called a h4x3r or l33t or anything.
                  What's X-fire? If you want to play, I can toss you the IP I usually play on.

Comment

Never played CS:S, but have played CS since Beta 5.5 or around then in like 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      What's X-fire? If you want to play, I can toss you the IP I usually play on.
                      Xfire basically networks all the various internet games/users. You install it on your computer, create a s/n and it tracks all the various games you play.

That's about the easiest way to describe it without going into real detail. Rest can be found:

http:/ /wiki.xfire.com/wiki/index.php/Xfire

Not sure why, but "http://wik i" is censored. So just delete the space in between the // and that'll be the right link.
                      Last edited by nobodyinparticular; 05-02-2007, 11:45 PM.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                        Xfire basically networks all the various internet games/users. You install it on your computer, create a s/n and it tracks all the various games you play.

That's about the easiest way to describe it without going into real detail. Rest can be found:

************.xfire.com/wiki/index.php/Xfire
                        Cool. I'll probably check it out. Thanks.

Comment

I havent played in a while, but I was a hardcore cs player for 5 or so years, and switched to source when the rest of my team did. Quit after 2 seasons of source in CAL, which is around the time everyone i played with became obsessed with WoW.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            I havent played in a while, but I was a hardcore cs player for 6 years, and switched to source when the rest of my team did. Quit after 2 seasons of source in CAL, which is around the time everyone i played with became obsessed with WoW.
                            Ughhh...WoW. A couple days ago there was a big increase in CS players because WoW was done for maintenance or something.

Comment

Swat 4 is badass... moses, if you like games like counter-strike, you should really check out this game.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information