girl problems..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl problems..

o0k. i have been dating this girl for about 10 months now. She loves me to death but i really dont feel the same way anymore. I really dont like to be around her, all she does is get on my nerves anymore. But i still really care about her. How should i go about breaking it off?

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

there is no good way. it will suck a lot. the only advice i have is hint around it for a while so it's not a shock to her.

or, ask if she's down with a threesome with another chick.

yeah, sorry, couldn't NOT make a joke.

Comment

If you're not happy, you have to sack up and tell her you want out. After that, you have to go cold turkey and keep her away from you for a long time before you can become friends. Just because you care for someone, it doesn't mean you should sit there and be in a relationship that makes you miserable. Sit her down ASAP and explain that you don't love her, and you want out.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

i know. ive tried to do it so many times, but she always starts cryin and i cop out. maybe i should stop being a puss.

who dey?

Comment

Does she get suicidal when you try to hint at it?

Comment

Just tell her its the easiest way. If you dont really care how she takes it after you tell her then do it on the phone or on the internet. Thats the easiest way to do it. The bad side of doing it that way is its a dick move.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
              i know. ive tried to do it so many times, but she always starts cryin and i cop out. maybe i should stop being a puss.
              No maybe about it. You're a giant vagine. Sack up, get yourself out of this codependent relationship, and move on. Yeah, it'll hurt her in the short run, but you not treating her well or not wanting to be with her does you both a disservice. End it now. It's been 10 months. It's not that huge a deal.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                Does she get suicidal when you try to hint at it?

no she just starts crying and says "i dont want to lose you i love you so much" and stuff, and then i turn into a ***** and hug her and ****. I already broke up with her once and she begged me to take her back so, i did. that was the biggest mistake i made, undoubtedly.

who dey?

Comment

Its gonna hurt her...but if you're unhappy with the relationship...you gotta break it off. She'll get over it...it will just take some time. It will suck for awhile, but time heals all things

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                  Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                  ^^^^^^
                  OMFG LMAO

Comment

Its going to hurt her reguardless and the longer you wait to tell her the harder it will be for her to accept.

Comment

ok guys, thanks. so im pretty sure ill do it today. God this is gonna suck,

who dey?

Comment

Just end it and don't be a *****. Keep it short and sweet. Be firm, but not mean. Explain that you don't see a future, you're not happy, and you don't want to be in the relationship. Stay away from BS like "you're a great girl". You can say that you care about her, but you have to be firm that you're unhappy and don't want to be involved.

Comment

Break it off immediately. In person. Explain how you feel.

Comment

Give her a black eye for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                              o0k. i have been dating this girl for about 10 months now. She loves me to death but i really dont feel the same way anymore. I really dont like to be around her, all she does is get on my nerves anymore. But i still really care about her. How should i go about breaking it off?
                              Just tell her that you like boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information