• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Early days of NFLDC and the NFLDC Forums

Courtesy of the Wayback machine

NFLDC.com 2-3-02
    Great web designing.

NFLDC Forums 10-10-04
    Look at who the newest registered user was.

Most users ever online was 8 on Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:09 am

Comment

This made me LOL:

23. Oakland Raiders - Ed Reed, S
      The Raiders needed to address this position a year ago and did so to mixed results with Derrick Gibson. With Reed still on the board they try again by nabbing the playmaker from Miami. A leader both on and off the field, Reed is just what the Raiders secondary needs. The fact that he always seems to make a play when his team needs one is his number one attribute and something that should endear him to Raiders boss Al Davis.

Comment

Cool stuff.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Mike Williams, OT, Texas
          The Chargers have a solid defense and some young stars like LaDainian Tomlinson and Drew Brees on offense. It is widely believed that Tomlinson's late season decline can be attributed to the offensive line. Williams is an underrated player who may be even better than former Longhorns teammate Leonard Davis who was the #2 overall pick a year ago and played extremely well for Arizona as a rookie.

This is funny on so many different levels.

Man the 2002 draft sucked.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

To be fair, this mock was done in February. There was a lot of moving and shaking to be done in this draft. I still dig that 2002 draft. Lots of talent.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I don't think 2002 sucked, but the first round didn't produce as many stars as initially advertised. The draft still included: Shockey, Roy Williams, John Henderson, Ed Reed, Levi Jones, Javon Walker, Lito Sheppard, and Freeney in the first. Those guys are bonafide stars. Other servicable players: Gurode, McKinnie, Stallworth, Jerramy Stevens, and Charles Grant.

Later round impact players: Sheldon Brown, Westbrook, LeCharles Bentley, Ryan Denney, Tank Williams, Scott Fujita, Portis, Najeh Davenpoop (just wanted to write that), Randle-El, Deion Branch, Kendall Simmons, Kalimba Edwards, and Raheem Brock.

Comment

Hah, wow. Things have certainly changed. For the better lol. The design on the first site was vintage internet though. Good stuff.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

that is funnys
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Thats unbelievable how things change in just a matter of years

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I miss the old skin.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

wow... that's a blast from the past...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

That reminds me... Why do we have this shity skin still?

Comment

i was the 88th member to join here.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Who's Matt Jansen?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information