No announcement yet.

Rescue Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only seen the first two seasons I believe but it's a very cool show. Good to have a "deep" show like that on television.

Comment

I've seen all the seasons, I love that show. I just don't get how does the show keep going when the main character dies?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
        I've seen all the seasons, I love that show. I just don't get how does the show keep going when the main character dies?
        Please tell me you don't actually believe that Tommy is dead.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

For one Tommy is not going to die and for two other people have died on the show and yet they are still on I bet Tommy with see his brother as a ghost all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            Please tell me you don't actually believe that Tommy is dead.
            Dude, he died in the house fire with his cousin's wife.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

... If you think that somehow F/X or the writers of the show is going to kill off the main star then you're sadly mistaken. Much like the season three finale of Nip/Tuck, no one actually BELIEVED Christian was dead.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Question will they have another Nip Tuck and The Sheild Season?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

FX has awesome shows, that would suck if they were excatly done.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    Dennis Leary is my hero... and from Worcester...
                    We're no longer friends.

Comment

They just had him in the house on fire and the show was over we won't know what happens from there.

Comment

i thought he was dead too until i heard they were making another season. i love the show.

Comment

Does anyone here watch the Sheild?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Pretty good show last night.

Comment

ya i liked last night, this season could get rly crazy rly fast.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Here is my theory.

You know how the baby hates Tommy Gavin's wife (can't think of her name off the top of my head) and she always cries around her....I don't think this is their biological kid. There was a mistake at the hospital and they ended up with someone else's kid.

The reason for this is that the baby is always crying around its mother and with no one else. Maybe there is something psychological/telepathic betweeen the baby and its real mother and the baby knows that she is with her "fake" mother.

Anyways, if I am right on this I am a genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information