Fav. Commercial V2.12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fav. Commercial V2.12

The Right Guard Sports Stick commercial with the killer deer. After the attack, the guy smells his arm pits says 'we're good'. The broad says something i forget.

the guy says 'let's got pitch a tent'

WOW the subliminal message!!!!!!!!!!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    The Right Guard Sports Stick commercial with the killer deer. After the attack, the guy smells his arm pits says 'we're good'. The broad says something i forget.

the guy says 'let's got pitch a tent'

WOW the subliminal message!!!!!!!!!!
    Girl: Your so awesome.
    Guy: I know

LOL

Comment

The sheep toss one is hilarious. That's my favorite right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I like the new Sportscenter commercial with Big Papi trying on Jorge Posada's hat and the Sox's mascot walking by.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          The sheep toss one is hilarious. That's my favorite right now.
          same here...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYU2pCCP3mQ

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

The Tracy McGrady one where he throws the sheep.
            All of the "Messin' with Sasquash ones."
            And also Big Papi trying on the Yankees hat.

Comment

It's all about the lad lovin' his berries & creme.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                It's all about the lad lovin' his berries & creme.
                I wanna punt a small child when I see that commercial...it pisses me off so much

I like the gatorade commercial with KG as the "gatorade" man and so on...

also the Geico caveman commercials are classic

Comment

People either find that commercial hilarious or the worst thing ever. I happen to belong in the former category.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

if you're talking about vitaminwater commercials, how could you not mention the Urlacher-Ortiz one?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YfwqSBWDW...elated&search=

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      I like the new Sportscenter commercial with Big Papi trying on Jorge Posada's hat and the Sox's mascot walking by.
                      I absolutely adore that commerical, it garners chuckles every time I see it.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hKWM5Z1zds

Fav. to me, there's also one with a guy using a dog to sweep up cherios' with his dog because he doesn't have a broom that I thinks funny!
                        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

A classic foreign jeans commericial is about this young studly crout mick schnauzer going to a pharmacy looking around buying a few things. He makes his way to the Pharmacist/Cashier says some german stuff or slovik I don't know. The pharmacist grabs him a condom and looks at him like he is a good young adult man now for using a condom. The young crout acts like a pimp ass mo fo. Later they show this girl telling her father about some date or bf she has and the door bell rings and the Dad (pharmacist) opens the door and its the guy who bought the condom. HAhha
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

"Hey give us a minute"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASTTppXM48

Comment

Amp'd commercial, Asian guy gets busted rappin in the restroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lo2gb7zFRQ

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information