Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Hilton Going to Jail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in county jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress's famous high life.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail by June 5. She will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing. This is a also a test to see if you actually read posts. If you do, then type "123" in your reply. I'm just curious to see the percent of people that actually take the time to read a post on NFLDC. If some idiot asks, "what does 123 mean, just make something up,and for gods sake, dont just type 123, talk about paris so people dont catch on. When Hilton saw the writing on the wall and sensed the judge's mood, she tried pleading with him.

"I just want to say I'm sorry and I didn't do it purposely at all," she said.

They are allowed outside their cells for an hour each day to shower, watch television in the day room, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone.

I am almost %100 percent positive she wont make it out sane/ straight
    Last edited by Jimmy; 05-05-2007, 01:22 PM.

123.Shes already a by.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
      123.Shes already a by.
      is she really?

Comment

I'm glad. Get her out of the public eye for awhile.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I don't care, and I don't know why other people do.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            I don't care, and I don't know why other people do.
            because she is annoying slu**y who** and defines snobbu teenage girl.. this is good for our country

Comment

Hahahah 123 represent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                because she is annoying slu**y who** and defines snobbu teenage girl.. this is good for our country
                Do you realize how many annoying, slutty, whores there are in the world? Hell, have you ever even been on a college campus and gone to a frat/sorority party? They're ******* everywhere.

The thing that would be good for our country is for people to just not pay attention to her. Or celebrities in general. The fact that we have entire channels devoted just to celebrity news is just sickening.

Comment

Do you realize how many annoying, slutty, whores there are in the world? Hell, have you ever even been on a college campus and gone to a frat/sorority party? They're ******* everywhere.

The thing that would be good for our country is for people to just not pay attention to her. Or celebrities in general. The fact that we have entire channels devoted just to celebrity news is just sickening.
                  read my first post again lol...

Comment

123. Sneaky

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      123. Sneaky
                      why yes, paul.. paris is very sneaky...

Comment

I will miss Paris while she's in jail, hopefully she comes out a better person and finally moves to Maryland and hooks up with me. :D 123 HOOOORAAAHHHH!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                          why yes, paul.. paris is very sneaky...
                          Yes..yes that it what I meant...

Comment

I'm sure she'll find her way out of it 1..2..3, easy as that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I agree completely. Our obsession with celebrities is pathetic.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information