X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Hasslehoff: The Legend

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1757830

possibly the funniest video I've ever seen...this man is my role model

dude thats not even funny. its more sad then anything...

Idk what the deal is. I mean I have been drinking heavily since like 5 in the afternoon for Cinco de Mayo and whatnot, and I am not on the floor not even able to eat a cheeseburger...

I dont even know what to say. I have drank obscene amounts of booze at a time and not done anything close to this guy. Worst this is I hook up with a fat chick or get in a fight lol. So whats this guys deal? he's a grown man acting like a complete asshat in front of his kids....

Comment

I actually find this really sad. The Hoff is (was) a recovering alcoholic, so apparently he's off the wagon.

Comment

This is not at all funny and you're really a jerk if you do think it is.
        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

His problems are not my problems... I don't care. I don't care what celebrities do. One of my biggest pet-peeves, even though they make a ton of money, they are regular people, and we shouldn't really care what their personal lives are.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Man, that kid is a real buzz kill.
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I think it is funny. Not because he is a horrible father or that he has an issue with alcohol. But because he can't put a sentence together and he cant eat a cheeseburger or sit up straight. Not everything on earth was made to be analyzed.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Somewhere, a German child is being molested.

Comment

It would have been funny if he actually did something funny, but he just sat there eating while drunk. It was morre depressing than anything. If he puked while talking or passed out or something I would have laughed, but he didn't do squat.

Comment

Who would send that in?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Who would send that in?
                      That's exactly what I was wondering.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

really nothing funny about that at all.

The only reason you're laughing (if you are at all) is becasue he's a (well sort of) a celebrity.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                          dude thats not even funny. its more sad then anything...

Idk what the deal is. I mean I have been drinking heavily since like 5 in the afternoon for Cinco de Mayo and whatnot, and I am not on the floor not even able to eat a cheeseburger...

I dont even know what to say. I have drank obscene amounts of booze at a time and not done anything close to this guy. Worst this is I hook up with a fat chick or get in a fight lol. So whats this guys deal? he's a grown man acting like a complete asshat in front of his kids....
                          You're my hero GRF, you are so kewl.

Comment

David Hasselhoff is a legend, a ROCK legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykSzwYQV6PU

Don't Hassel the Hoff.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Who would send that in?
                              Apparently his daughter made the video public because she is disappointed that he is off the wagon again and she hopes the scrutiny will make him go back to rehab.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information