Might get a really, really, good job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might get a really, really, good job

word man. Basically its a job where I go out and fix people DSL lines. It pays like $15 an hour and they are looking for college kids, with the intention of possibly parlaying this into a job offer for after college (I am a full time student). I am a business major so I would move into that area rather then the technical crap (this is a fortune 500 company).

So yea, I have an interview scheduled. If I get this, I would absolutely love it. Pretty excited.

Is starting new, meaningless threads really that fun?

Comment

Good luck man. I recently got a job myself.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
        word man. Basically its a job where I go out and fix people DSL lines. It pays like $15 an hour and they are looking for college kids, with the intention of possibly parlaying this into a job offer for after college (I am a full time student). I am a business major so I would move into that area rather then the technical crap (this is a fortune 500 company).

So yea, I have an interview scheduled. If I get this, I would absolutely love it. Pretty excited.
        aren't you like 10?

Comment

Just use your webcam and you could make more, although I am not sure if guys can make the kind of money that girls get.

Comment

That's nice and all, especially for a college kid, but I wouldn't call $15 an hour for fixing peoples DSL linesa really, really, good job.
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
              Just use your webcam and you could make more, although I am not sure if guys can make the kind of money that girls get.
              Pedo's..
              they're always willing to pay a lot to watch pics of kids...

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                That's nice and all, especially for a college kid, but I wouldn't call $15 an hour for fixing peoples DSL linesa really, really, good job.
                Well look at it from my perspective. I have Student loans/scholarship to pay for college, which is relatively inexpensive due to being a state school, plus my parents pay for my housing.

So I am basically making this money to do whatever I want with. Outside of a couple bills every month and the essentails of life (food, gas, etc), I can do whatever I want with the money, and for that situation, $15 an hour is a great rate.... Especially because this should be a steady job with around 30 hours in the summer, and like 20 hours when school starts up again

Comment

yeah, you're a shoe-in to get this job. nothing like hiring people that don't care about the "technical crap" to do a technical job. do you really have to start new threads on every stupid aspect of your life? i mean, seriously. No one cares that you're gonna get a mediocre job while you're still in college. I think i'll start a thread the next time i have a bowel movement so you guys can help me name it...

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                  Titty sprinkles

Comment

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                    yeah, you're a shoe-in to get this job. nothing like hiring people that don't care about the "technical crap" to do a technical job. do you really have to start new threads on every stupid aspect of your life? i mean, seriously. No one cares that you're gonna get a mediocre job while you're still in college. I think i'll start a thread the next time i have a bowel movement so you guys can help me name it...
                    haha who the hell are you? you just joined here.

cutlerchris, what job did you get?

Comment

You go........to college?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

You go to college yet you said your mom packs your meals, hmmm......

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Well good luck to you!!

Comment

climbing all over poles all day seems right up your alley. Good luck !

Comment

word man.
                              I'm still in awe over this. You just said "word man" to your own comment, wow!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information