Favorite Spiderman Villians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Spiderman Villians

No doubt in my mind, Carnage. I hope the next movie is about him.

I doubt that, lol. Mysterio was always sweet in my opinion, so much crap he could do. Chameleon and Electro were always two of my favorites as well.

I also enjoyed when Spidey faced other villains like Bullseye or Doc Doom.

Most underrated? Kraven!
    Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 05-08-2007, 01:11 AM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I was a huge Venom fan, and I also liked Doc Ock and Rhino.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Tie between Venom and Carnage

Comment

sam raimi didn't even like venom, that's why you didn't see much of him in this movie. He likes villians that have motive and reason behind their evil not a character that is bad for the hell of it. That's what i heard at least.

Initially spiderman 3 was gonna star... vulture...

anyways, i always liked this guy, even though he wasn't a villian

Comment

Carnage owns all.

Comment

Venom, easily.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Oh come on, it's gotta be...

Comment

I think Carnage has to be my favorite.

Did anyone ever see the end of the old Spiderman cartoon series? Where Madam Arachnia sent Spiderman with a whole bunch of heroes to a distant planet to fight a bunch of villains? That 5 parter (or something crazy like that) was awesome.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

I always liked Electro

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Venom, easily.
                      Co-sign, sir.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                        I think Carnage has to be my favorite.

Did anyone ever see the end of the old Spiderman cartoon series? Where Madam Arachnia sent Spiderman with a whole bunch of heroes to a distant planet to fight a bunch of villains? That 5 parter (or something crazy like that) was awesome.
                        The 90's series that came on Fox? And, yeah, that show was absolutely amazing.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          The 90's series that came on Fox? And, yeah, that show was absolutely amazing.
                          Yes. That one.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Venom and the Lizard. But only the crazy, messed up, no talking lizard that Todd McFarlan drew when he took ver Spider Man for awhile.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Venom, Rhino and Green Goblin are probably my top 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information