• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford F150 SVT Raptor

Comment

• Originally posted by SubNoize View Post

Ford F150 SVT Raptor
      That looks nice! How much was it? I think it looks bigger than your garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
        That looks nice! How much was it? I think it looks bigger than your garage.
        with all the options on it came out to around 52k , and luckily thats not my place, grandparents, because yes it's too big for the garage there haha.

Comment

• That truck is ******* clean

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I would not consider that old junk. I drove a 2003 Corolla until earlier this year when I bought a 2010 Accord. I'd probably still be driving that Corolla but I needed something bigger.

Last edited by Siddique; 12-01-2010, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• 08 jeep patriot. great mid sized suv
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• I was like 'OMG a GRF thread!!!!!11!' but then I realized it was three years old. Such disappointment.

Also cars suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubNoize View Post

Ford F150 SVT Raptor
                  Damn that's a bad ass truck, even for a ford.

RIP ST

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                    Actually they are.
                    Lol, and when my dad got it when it was 25k it wasn't cheap? The thing is in perfect shape and right now it has 75k miles on it. That's pretty damn good for almost an 11 year old car.

I'll race you in my v8, turbo charged mustang. Then we'll see what's so cheap about it. I'm sure my mustang could destroy your ****** 2.0L 4 cylinder.

Also, SubNoize, that truck looks ******* sexy. What kind of job do you have to be able to afford that? or are you parents just that richhhh?
                    Last edited by vikes_28; 11-27-2010, 11:24 PM.

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Same exact car, not me.. not even sure where this is taken from.
                      Last edited by HawkeyeFan; 11-28-2010, 02:25 AM.
                      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• 1968, 396 stainless steel snow Camino

Engine - 355 Chevy Small Block
                        Carburetor - 4 barrel Holly
                        Transmission Edelbrock transmission, 4 speed manual, gear three seventy-three
                        Back-end - just like 9 "

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post

2006 Dodge Durango SLT
                          ughhhh i had the limited in black because it was too big for my mom and she gave it to me. the ******* transmission blew on it twice in one winter so we sold it back to the dealership and basically got these 2 cars for free. i drive the black one, my brother drives the other. loved the durango with the hemi tho. most badass car in my hs parking lot

not ours, found the pics on google. 08 patriots
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Hey I was curious if any one has changed cars with in the last 6 months or a year?Thought maybe this might be a fun thread to bring back from the dead.Also was curious how many of you drivers out there now how drive or prefer to drive a Manual Transmission 5 speed or six speed or what ever?I'm in the market for a new hopefully this spring after I've started my new job and saved up some cash etc so I can afford monthly payment.I tell you what it is so hard to find cars under 5,000 price tag that don't have 150K miles on them or tuned out to grab and beat hell.I'm trying to find a descent mid size sedan for commute to work.I think I'll be looking at the Dodge Neon if I can find one with a five speed.

Any how which do you guys prefer Stick or Auto?

Here is my hunk of junk I am driving that gets 14 mpg, a 1987 Toyota 4runner.

Comment

• But with a scratch for every time my sister has had to borrow it :/

Comment

• Still on one of these...

Hopefully will be getting one of these in July/August...

My sister destroyed my car(drove it into the ground rather than crash) so currently I have no 4 wheel vehicle but honestly, it has been a year now and I can't say I've missed it or anything... Really don't need a car for 99% of things.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information