No announcement yet.

What Car Do You Drive? (Post Pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRT baby. I'm aiding the battle against global warming. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
      mmmmm ok. Im sure the ladies are dying to go drive around in Kias and Hyundais....

Hyundai and Kia are both Korean, not japanese as well.... Shows what you know
      hmmm for one who is concerned about ladies as you are im sure the ford taurus does it. and jut so so you know, i never stated that kia was japanese. you just implied it. if you read correctly you would understand that.

**edit**

ask anybody who is married (unless they hate their wife) what would they rather have their wife drive. a break down prone gas guzzler. or a car that will blow a head gasket and still get 40 mpg. cuz lets face it fellas we dont like getting that call from a female(wife, friend, or relative) late at night saying im stuck in timbuckfuggintoo and i need you to come and get me cause my car broke down.
      Last edited by tEk; 05-09-2007, 11:52 AM.

Hitman D

Comment

That's not mine specifically, but it's almost exactly the same; mine's black.

1991 Volvo 740 Turbo. It's in very good condition for its age, and considering it has 366 000 kilometres on it (227 422 miles). It has a sunroof, leather interior, and I installed a CD player. I'm looking at a Toyota Yaris or a Kia Rio in September.
        Another victim of Ontario's public education system.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
          hmmm for one who is concerned about ladies as you are im sure the ford taurus does it. and jut so so you know, i never stated that kia was japanese. you just implied it. if you read correctly you would understand that.

**edit**

ask anybody who is married (unless they hate their wife) what would they rather have their wife drive. a break down prone gas guzzler. or a car that will blow a head gasket and still get 40 mpg. cuz lets face it fellas we dont like getting that call from a female(wife, friend, or relative) late at night saying im stuck in timbuckfuggintoo and i need you to come and get me cause my car broke down.

you dont get it man....

Ford Fusion is the premiere economy car at the moment and it gets like 31 MPG. and its well under $20,000

If your talking a soccer mom car, the best imo is the Mercury Mariner Hybrid. ~35 MPG and its a big SUV with good performance. Gas mileage goes up a lot if your not on the highway as well (it uses zero gas if your going under 25 MPH). and its not that expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Belish View Post

That's not mine specifically, but it's almost exactly the same; mine's black.

1991 Volvo 740 Turbo. It's in very good condition for its age, and considering it has 366 000 kilometres on it (227 422 miles). It has a sunroof, leather interior, and I installed a CD player. I'm looking at a Toyota Yaris or a Kia Rio in September.
            get the Yaris.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

and GRF, Ford wishes it could sniff the taints of Honda and Toyota when it comes to economy cars.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                i'm not gonna post a picture because i drive the most boring car on the planet. a 2003 gold Chevy Malibu. I had an 89 Cutlass before...but new stuff broke every day and i finally smoked a deer and used the insurance check for a down payment on a new car. i was living in a very low rent duplex at the time and could've afforded a fun car...but, i thought i'd save that monthly payment money for when we bought a house.
                haha, i bet my car is more boring... i drive a 2000 tan Chevy Malibu... that's much worse.

I do have a 1979 Z28 Camaro that is technically my car, but i have to do some work on it, and i have to run premium, so i don't drive it very often. Plus it's at home, and i'm at school.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Its a Hyundai....

AKA the most inferior, POS cars that exist today.

My ex used to drive a Kia and it was embarrasing to drive in that....

Also your dead wrong about the America bit..... if you want to support the American economy, you got to buy American
                  The irony is golden.

Talking trash about someone's car when you don't even have your own vehicle. You said you don't even have your license yet. What are you, 14?

Inferior, POS? Funny. I've had it for a few years now and am yet to run into any kind of problem whatsoever. As long as it gets me through the rest of college and a few years after, I'll be more than satisfied.

This kind of response is so typical from your standard 9th-10th grade 'tough guy' who thinks he'll own a supercharged Corvette while he's still in high school working his McJob. Maybe you can get mommy and daddy to fork out some money.

Comment

guys... GRF is a 20 year old playa who's had sex with 3 girls...

Comment

I'm still driving the '99 Grand Am SE.

Comment

Only mine's white and has aftermarket rims.

Comment

mine is dark blue and i dont have t-tops.

also have a lancer to drive around in winter and when its crappy outside (the fun of wisconsin)
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

you dont get it man....

Ford Fusion is the premiere economy car at the moment and it gets like 31 MPG. and its well under $20,000

If your talking a soccer mom car, the best imo is the Mercury Mariner Hybrid. ~35 MPG and its a big SUV with good performance. Gas mileage goes up a lot if your not on the highway as well (it uses zero gas if your going under 25 MPH). and its not that expensive
                            how long have you driven an american car. by your description not very long. see i made a mistake and bought a ford mustang as my first car.(not the coolest **** i ever did but yea) used mind you at 105 thousand miles. after 10 miles of me driving it(***** footing it around), the car need the transmission to be replaced and on that model it ranged from 1500 bucks no warranty to 2000 bucks with a 6 month warranty on parts and labor. its not the gas economy on the car its the fact that american cars rarely can get past 80,000 miles without some major work needed in the engine or drivetrain or electrical system. while a honda or toyota or kia for that matter can go well into 200k miles and still be on original engine and transmission. i will admit that american cars look alot better ascetically but for what you get out of the price it's ridiculously in favor of the foreign car market for value.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                              how long have you driven an american car. by your description not very long. see i made a mistake and bought a ford mustang as my first car.(not the coolest **** i ever did but yea) used mind you at 105 thousand miles. after 10 miles of me driving it(***** footing it around), the car need the transmission to be replaced and on that model it ranged from 1500 bucks no warranty to 2000 bucks with a 6 month warranty on parts and labor. its not the gas economy on the car its the fact that american cars rarely can get past 80,000 miles without some major work needed in the engine or drivetrain or electrical system. while a honda or toyota or kia for that matter can go well into 200k miles and still be on original engine and transmission. i will admit that american cars look alot better ascetically but for what you get out of the price it's ridiculously in favor of the foreign car market for value.
                              105 thousand miles is a lot for an american car... plus, it's obvious that you bought the car with a bum Transmission... That's a mistake by you the car buyer, not the manufacturer.

Plus Ford is low quality anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                                105 thousand miles is a lot for an american car... plus, it's obvious that you bought the car with a bum Transmission... That's a mistake by you the car buyer, not the manufacturer.

Plus Ford is low quality anyway.
                                right, but i was young dumb and full of you know. and i wanted a poon magnet.(it worked) yes it was my fault for buying a ford. but i could have payed just a much for a civic. but noooo that was a lame car. pfft i probably would still have the civic.

and mr swan. what american car companies are good in you opinion. i love their designs and wouldn't mind getting some old muscle cars(to restore not daily drivers). but like i said earlier what you pay for a mustang (new or use) is comparable to far superior(imo) japanese car(civic).

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information