No announcement yet.

What Car Do You Drive? (Post Pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude I have had my car 3 years and put 30,000 miles on it and never any kind of problems. you slobs just dont know how to maintain an automobile.

Its has 118,000 miles on it too

Comment

Word.

GRF OUT!

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

This is my car... nothing special, a Toyota Yaris, buyed in 2005. Of course with manual transmission, only a few people use automatic here...

It's a good car... The only problem is the fuel.. It's not cheap here in Italy. You pay 1,269 for 1 L.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

'67 Camaro that I race

'69 Camaro I just drive around

My Dad's car that I'm racing while mine gets painted

So basically, I like cars a lot.

Cars, Women and Sports are really all I need.

Comment

Nice Rims eh?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
              Rx-8

Rx-7
              the black one is a really nice whip

I drive a 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, its yellow n only ran me 350,000$

actually i ride a schwinn cuz i just started takin drivers ed
              want the lambo tho....
              Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
              I smoke ten blunts before lunch
              Gucci Mane

Comment

2003 RSX Type S, Six speed stick.

:Leather interior.
                :Moon Roof.
                :Wing.
                :yada yada.

I will posts pics of mine tommorow my mom has the camera at my bros B-Ball game.
                So here is one similar to mine.

Mine is desert silver though...basically darker gray.

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                  This is my car... nothing special, a Toyota Yaris, buyed in 2005. Of course with manual transmission, only a few people use automatic here...

It's a good car... The only problem is the fuel.. It's not cheap here in Italy. You pay 1,269 for 1 L.

italiano!! are lamborghinis any cheaper there then here (im italiano to)
                  Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                  I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                  Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                    haha, i bet my car is more boring... i drive a 2000 tan Chevy Malibu... that's much worse.

I do have a 1979 Z28 Camaro that is technically my car, but i have to do some work on it, and i have to run premium, so i don't drive it very often. Plus it's at home, and i'm at school.
                    I still think the premium gas is a myth. I ran 87 in my 79 trans am all last summer and it's fine.

Comment

• 05 Montego, just got it about a month ago

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• I was talking to a ford engineer the other day. I actually used to work with him awhile back...he was doing some engineering training while at college. Last year I was out to eat with him...he had been at Ford for about 6 months by this time....he said that out of the big US company's the only one to earn money in 2005/2006 was Chrysler and that Ford/GM were in a world of hurt if they didn't make some strides. I found that interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                          I still think the premium gas is a myth. I ran 87 in my 79 trans am all last summer and it's fine.
                          Depends. High compression motors need the premium but if the motor is stock it's a waste to run premium.

In my '69 I run 87 with no problems.

In our race cars we ran 115 octane before swapping to methanol lol

Comment

• something like this

Comment

no actually... when i was using 87, I had run-on in my engine... (Don't know how else to describe it, nor do i know the term for it. But basically after i turned the ignition off, the engine would continue to run for a little bit) with premium, it doesn't do it.

But it's not stock, it has a number of performance engine parts and such, don't remember what was done to it.

edit- he explains it better...

Originally posted by PalmertoCJ
                              High compression motors need the premium but if the motor is stock it's a waste to run premium.

In my '69 I run 87 with no problems.

In our race cars we ran 115 octane before swapping to methanol lol

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

premium octane gas (90-91) means nothing cleaner about it. all the octane means is that it take a high compression to detonate the fuel. what you want is the fuel to be ignited by the spark plug not compressed so much it just "detonates". you can use premium fuel in regular cars.... it doesnt do a damn thing but cost you more money. (not cleaner, not special) but if you put regualar unleaded gas with an octane of 87 into a turbo or high performance engine it would just be compressed and blow up resulting in missed fires and gunking up you engine because the exhaust valves won't be open at the time of the gas being consumed.
                                Last edited by tEk; 05-09-2007, 06:43 PM.

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information