• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had it for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post

Had it for a while
      i really want a convertible. maybe ill get a vert bug.

Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by tEk View Post
        premium octane gas (90-91) means nothing cleaner about it. all the octane means is that it take a high compression to detonate the fuel. what you want is the fuel to be ignited by the spark plug not compressed so much it just "detonates". you can use premium fuel in regular cars.... it doesnt do a damn thing but cost you more money. (not cleaner, not special) but if you put regualar unleaded gas with an octane of 87 into a turbo or high performance engine it would just be compressed and blow up resulting in missed fires and gunking up you engine because the exhaust valves won't be open at the time of the gas being consumed.
        This post is so far from the truth it's funny. Higher octane does two things. The higher the octane the better combustion from you engine...thus why you see it on the race tracks...the second thing it does is more economy...since it has a higher combustion rate it takes less to fire...which gives you better fuel economy. Then you post gets even worse...when you talk about turbo engines blowing up because they aren't using premium....please you talking out of your rear.

Comment

• i drive a white ford bronco.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
            This post is so far from the truth it's funny. Higher octane does two things. The higher the octane the better combustion from you engine...thus why you see it on the race tracks...the second thing it does is more economy...since it has a higher combustion rate it takes less to fire...which gives you better fuel economy. Then you post gets even worse...when you talk about turbo engines blowing up because they aren't using premium....please you talking out of your rear.
            woah woah waoh.. i didnt say turbo's blew up. it may have came out wrong but what i meant was that the fuel detonates before the spark plug ignites it and dirties the end of the plug.

Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post
              i drive a white ford bronco.

lol Did you make it to Mexico?

Comment

• 2001 Dodge Neon.

Whoo.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                  lol Did you make it to Mexico?
                  no. they caught me before i could get to the border to escape my $55 parking ticket.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• I am uber-bumping this to say...

MY CAR IS FAMOUS!!!

Jumbo pic!

That's right! Regina the BMW is on Google Street View!!!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• 2006 Dodge Durango SLT
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• 2010 RAV4 Sport

Comment

• Split time between these two, enjoy the Audi more although the Forester is faster at this point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Comment

• 2006 Saturn Ion

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• clearly a high-roller

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information