No announcement yet.

*** Official MLB Draft Thread ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, lame...work blocked the draft tracker...can people keep us less fortunate ones updated?

Comment

• Btw, if you want a small scouting report of the player your team drafted I can see what I can do. Probably won't get around to them until after the 1st Round though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
        With the 1st pick in the 2007 MLB Draft, the Tampa Bay Devil Rays select:

David Price, LHP, Vanderbilt
        The presumed No. 1 pick from the start of the year, the big left-hander has done nothing to diminish his standing in that position. As Vanderbilt's Friday night starter, he has dominated throughout the season with a plus fastball, an outstanding slider and an above-average changeup. His makeup, both on and off the field, is just as impressive as his stuff.

The scouting reports I give will be from mlb.com
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Kansas City Royals select,

Mike Moustakas, 3B, Chatsworth HS (CA)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
            The Kansas City Royals select,

Mike Moustakas, 3B, Chatsworth HS (CA)
            At the start of the year, it may have been Matt Dominguez who was getting the attention at Chatsworth High. By the end of the season, Moustakas may have been the prime attraction. He basically re-wrote the California high school record books for career and single-season home runs. The only question is where he'll play defensively. A shortstop now because of Dominguez at third, some see Moustakas as a third baseman or perhaps even as a catcher.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• is wes roemer good?

Comment

• suprising pick their, wasnt really expecting that, has a crap load of talent though

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                  suprising pick their, wasnt really expecting that, has a crap load of talent though
                  BA had it not too long ago so it wasn't a complete suprise. Vitters to the Cubs now most likely.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think Moustakas will be a 3B. However, things will probably change now that he's with the Royals. I have a hard time seeing him as a catcher, but I don't see him as a SS at the next level. It'll be interesting to see what the Royals do with him.

Comment

• My guess is they move Gordon to 1B and let Moustakas play 3B

Comment

• The Chicago Cubs select,

Josh Vitters, 3B, Cypress HS (CA)
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          The Chicago Cubs select,

Josh Vitters, 3B, Cypress HS (CA)
                          too bad he's semi ********

Comment

• He didn't seem like the brightest bulb on TV that's for sure.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The first three picks have gone as expected. It'll be interesting to see who the Pirates go for with both Vitters and Moustakas off the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                                too bad he's semi ********
                                well, he'll fit right it then.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information