No announcement yet.

Wisdom Teeth!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I got mine taken out I was out the next night with no pain killers.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I had all 4 of mine taken out at the same time, I was pretty miserable for a few days. :x
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I was born without wisdom teeth, so I don't even have to worry about it.

Comment

Funny you ask because I get mine taken out on the 21st of this month. Did they put you to sleep or did you ask to stay awake?

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman
            Funny you ask because I get mine taken out on the 21st of this month. Did they put you to sleep or did you ask to stay awake?
            I got put to sleep.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

i actually dont have wisdom teeth. They took X-rays and they were not there
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                I had mine out and it didn't really hurt.
                Same hear

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I got my taken out in the dentists office last year, they gave me some drug to put under your tongue so you don't remember it really, though I still can remember most of it. Wasn't bad at all really, was one T3's the first day but I had never had pain killers before and the day just flew by. Was eating poutine within 18 hours of it.
                  My girlfriend went to the oral surgeon and was put out, but she wasn't able to eat for a few days and then was hurting for like a week. It really depends on how you deal with pain in the teeth and how complicated the extraction is.

My advice would be to find a dentist/surgeon that does it often, make sure to get some drugs, and for the first 24 hours, take them as much as allowed since you ain't going to notice the discomfort much. Oh yeah, stay away from smoking / drinking from a straw for a few days. My friend had dry socket and was hampered by it for about 2 weeks...

Comment

My wisdom teeth up top are coming in crooked and about to hit my other teeth so the dentist said I need to have them out within the next few months. I might as well get it over with while I have a month off to recover from it.

Comment

Mine came in fine, but i just went to the dentist a month ago and they said mine have no enamel on them so they gotta come out.. weak.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I pulled my wisdom teeth out myself. I picked up a piece of broken glass to slice open the gums and then grabbed a set of pliers and just pulled until they came out.

Four hours later I scored the game winning touchdown to win the State Championship--(only)my 7th of the day. (it was my freshman year...)

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                          I pulled my wisdom teeth out myself. I picked up a piece of broken glass to slice open the gums and then grabbed a set of pliers and just pulled until they came out.

Four hours later I scored the game winning touchdown to win the State Championship--(only)my 7th of the day. (it was my freshman year...)
                          Pffftt. An hour before the state championship a guy from the other team shot me 12 times. I grabbed my pliers and pulled all of the bullets out. Then I threw for 4 TDs, ran for 3, and caught 2. My last running TD was for the win with 3 seconds left. I was an 8th grader playing up to varsity...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I've heard that I need them out, but the ownership doesn't have the cap room to make the move, if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                            I was born without wisdom teeth, so I don't even have to worry about it.
                            You lucky weed-smokin' bastard.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Yeah, it really sucks. The one on the bottom left was halfway out, and the one on the bottom right was still under the gums. I didn't have any on top luckily. My right side is so swollen though.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains over there?
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information