Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was swolen for a week after, it sucked, got me a vike prescription though

Comment

I'm going in next month to get them taken out.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I almost want my wisdom teeth out, vicodin and percocet? I'm game.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Damix
          I hope I am not swollen for a week because I got tickets to the Colts vs Texans game 3 days after I get mine out.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix
            Due to my flax seed/arthritic balm use, I am swoled up all the time. 8)

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

I get all of mine out tomorrow at 3pm. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I cant eat or drink anything past 8am and my appointment is at 3pm. I have a bell ready so anytime I need something I can ring it and piss my mom off. :) :)

Comment

I got four of mine pulled out at the same time, about half a year ago. They put me to sleep, it wasn't so bad. The worst part is not being able to eat for the first week or so. Food constantly gets stuck in the gaping holes and i had to clean it out with a toothpick. Huge pain in the ass. Half a year later, the holes are still there.

Comment

They didnt put me to sleep for mine for some reason. They numbed my mouth up so much that all I felt was a lot of pressure. It was fun until now when the medicine is wearing off and is beginning to hurt. I have to have these huge cotton balls in my mouth to suck up the blood.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information