Cell Phones.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phones.....

I'm thinking of getting one...What kind of phones do you guys have? Who do you have Alltel, Sprint, Etc??? And why?

I'm thinking of getting one too. I'll probably end up with a Razr with the student plan from Telus.

Comment

Verizon sucks and rocks simultaniously, knowing that you can get coverage just about everywhere, and your calls don't drop like they do with AT&T...

but they totally jack the phones on you. the chocolate is cool, but irrelevant. the Q kicks ass, and their data packages are second to none.

It really though depends on what city you live in. And in mich (as i now see). you should go with alltel.

edit: i have a verizon with a chocolate for my personal use and a blackberry 8703 for work. mmmm. cellphone delishiousness
      Last edited by awfullyquiet; 05-10-2007, 03:18 PM.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Not a fan of the RAZR, no offence, the features can be had cheaper elsewhere, I have a Samsung D900

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          Not a fan of the RAZR, no offence, the features can be had cheaper elsewhere, I have a Samsung D900

Meh, I don't think I really need any special features. If it can make calls and text message, I'd be happy with it. I just like the feel of the Razr and love the materials it's made out of.

Comment

start saving up now...

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
              start saving up now...

am i the only one who thinks that the iPhones are gonna be pretty crappy?
              i think so.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                am i the only one who thinks that the iPhones are gonna be pretty crappy?
                i think so.
                They seem a bit excessive to me. These "all-in-one" devices have a history of failing. I would rather have a cell phone that only makes calls and an iPod.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  They seem a bit excessive to me. These "all-in-one" devices have a history of failing. I would rather have a cell phone that only makes calls and an iPod.
                  I mean, the interface is great, I'll give them that it's a fantastic design, i just don't think the functionality will be up to par with say, the newer ipods as far as doing exactly what it's supposed to. i mean, the iTV was heavly touted as being 'awesome'. but in reality, the xbox360 does the same thing better and for just about the same cost. besides, i have a personal vendetta gainst mac lately because they've yet to come out with decent Bluetooth support, and right now that makes my life a living hell.

I'd rather have an Ipod that made calls than a cell phone as a media player though.

Comment

I have a Chocalate and its okay. The buttons are very sensitive and there is no speaker phone available unless you download something.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      I have a Chocalate and its okay. The buttons are very sensitive and there is no speaker phone available unless you download something.
                      my chocolate has a speakerphone.

Comment

Scotty, I am loving the slow-mo sig. makes me get all tingly downstairs. but i keep it simple with cell phones. it makes calls and texts and thats it. nothing fancy. oh nevermind, it does flip open.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

All the real ballers use banana phones-

Comment

I got a Sanyo MM-8300 with Sprint. Its a pretty old phone but its a tank, It started Blue, but after the 20+ drops most of the paint is scrapped off and its black now. Its battery last me like 3 full days on a full charge though so I love it.
                            Sprint on the east coast = uber l33t.
                            Sprint on the west coast = noobcake.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                              All the real ballers use banana phones-

up until like a year or two ago, my mother had one of those in her car. yea i was forced to make fun of my mother everytime i saw her because of it.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information