Happy Mothers day!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mothers day!!!!!!!

I dought anybody here is a mother, but today is the day you have to say thanks to your mother for helping you out in life. Today my dad and I made my mom breakfast in bed and we are getting Crabs tonight for dinner.

Happy Mothers day to all those mothers out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      I dought anybody here is a mother, but today is the day you have to say thanks to your mother for helping you out in life. Today my dad and I made my mom breakfast in bed and we are getting Crabs tonight for dinner.
      My mom gave my dad crabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
        LOL!

I bought my mom towels, at her own request.

Hail all mothers. I will quote a Stephen Lynch song for you:

Thank you dear lady for being my mom,
        you did all my homework you took me to prom,
        and I was the only guy who got lucky that night...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

LOL Ravens...I put your quote in my sig.

Comment

i was gonna say something.. but i thought it might be a tad immature... so i knew someone else was gonna say it... lol

Comment

I ain't got no mom or no dad. I created myself and I'm invincible biotch.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

lol that is preety funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
                  Really.

Its a Maryland thing to get Crabs on special occasions, especially when family is over. :)

Comment

Really.

Its a Maryland thing to get Crabs on special occasions, especially when family is over. :)
                    Oh god. :(

Comment

Will you and your Dad be getting the crabs separately? Or will you just go for the ol' triple threat crab making?

Anyways, for Mother's Day, I will be having sexual relations with Creek's Mom.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

You're all a bunch of mothers.
                        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                          Will you and your Dad be getting the crabs separately? Or will you just go for the ol' triple threat crab making?

Anyways, for Mother's Day, I will be having sexual relations with Creek's Mom.
                          Actually my dad went for a hair cut at 12:30 then they went to the crab shack and had a scheduled 1:30 pick up time. Then she brought them home, we enjoyed the crabs we recieved but my mom wouldnt let me give my dog any.

Comment

I wish I was going to get crabs. I can't remember the last time I had crabs.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Actually my dad went for a hair cut at 12:30 then they went to the crab shack and had a scheduled 1:30 pick up time. Then she brought them home, we enjoyed the crabs we recieved but my mom wouldnt let me give my dog any.
                              uhh... my mom gave your dad crabs at like 3:30 this morning... your story doesn't make any sense because your dog got them anyways when he started licking around when my mom was over... your mom probably knew that though and thats why she didn't want you to give your dog any...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information