Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Golf College.. FREAKY!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • College Golf College.. FREAKY!!!

    So the women's golf coach at Georgia, Todd McCorkle, apparently showed the team the Paris Hilton sex video and had been trying to get a massive golf-girl sex orgy started!

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=2869877

    Okay, that last part is creative license but c'mon, we all know he wanted to.

    Now, discussion, would you risk this..



    his wife. For this...



    The daughter of the guy who started the complaints.
    Best I could find but c'mon!!!

    *edit* College Golf College? Wow.. I rock.
    Last edited by Sportsfan486; 05-14-2007, 05:16 PM.


    When being a fanboi goes too far.

  • #2
    Why did he show the sex video in the first place? What would be the point?


    Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
      Why did he show the sex video in the first place? What would be the point?
      He was trying to set the mood for a massive golf-girl sex orgy... didn't you read my post?


      When being a fanboi goes too far.

      Comment


      • #4
        But the girls still watched the whole thing and listened to his comments, normally you would think the reaction would be to leave the room and tell someone, but seems like they enjoyed though....

        Sig By:The Dynasty

        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

        Comment


        • #5
          For those of you who don't play golf, when a woman is on the golf course swinging clubs, she is instantly sexier.



          I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            But the girls still watched the whole thing and listened to his comments, normally you would think the reaction would be to leave the room and tell someone, but seems like they enjoyed though....
            Yeah, that one girl's dad just got jealous.

            This dude was pimpin'.

            Okay, how could they have NOT known this would happen. I'm not saying I've seen a pedo before but if I have he probably looked a lot like this guy.



            When being a fanboi goes too far.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
              He was trying to set the mood for a massive golf-girl sex orgy... didn't you read my post?
              I meant his real point :P


              Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              Debug Information