Boycott Suns-Spurs Game 5!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott Suns-Spurs Game 5!

I'm so mad it this ruling that I'm not gonna watch the game all together. If the NBA wants to rule an All-Star and an excellent sixth man out for doing NOTHING then I'd prefer not to watch. Plus, they think they can justify it by citing a vague rule? It's just ridiculous...

Who's with me?

Yea, I'm not gonna take away from my enjoyment because of a questionable decision. This idea is as stupid as the don't pump gas on a certain day ideas.

Comment

Nah I'll be watching. I still think the Suns can win this game. They're pissed off and they'll be ready to go in Game 5.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I really don't have enough knowledge on this to really say anything but these players did something wrong and they are being punished in a way that will actually send a message to these players instead of a fine correct?

Comment

They stood up and moved to defend Nash. They didn't get involved or anything. What's wrong with that? It's a dumb rule.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
            I really don't have enough knowledge on this to really say anything but these players did something wrong and they are being punished in a way that will actually send a message to these players instead of a fine correct?
            Define "did something wrong." They did something that was against the rules but it wasn't wrong. But yes you summed it up right there.

I wouldn't have a problem if Duncan and Bowen were suspended because at least then it would've been fair. But Stern is a hypocrite and what he's saying is that he'll reward dirty play.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

What hurts even more for the Suns is that they lose Stoudemire for a HOME game. If they're down 3-2 going into San Antonio then I doubt a game 7 would even happen.

Comment

Well this is sure to make a difference...

Originally posted by snuff
                Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

I thought this quote was hilarious (concerning Horry's foul):

"It was just an end-of-game foul and Steve fell down," Popovich said before the penalties were announced. "I didn't think it was such a big deal."

I mean, just wrap the guy up! You don't have to knock him into the scorer's table.

Comment

Unless you have a nielsen ratings box (which odds are about 100,000 to 1 that you do not) it won't matter one bit.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Unless you have a nielsen ratings box (which odds are about 100,000 to 1 that you do not) it won't matter one bit.
                      I do. Ok not really.

Comment

well my coach always says this, theres 2 things you cant change, the weather and the refs...

Comment

It had to be done.

Patrick Ewing was suspended years back for doing much less than Diaw and Stoudemire. If you don't follow through with the rule, you open a very ugly can of worms.

Is it fair? No, the punishment does not really fit the crime. BUT, this rule has been strongly enforced and an exception cannot be made.

Now that the damage has been done, I trust the NBA will definitely look into amending this rule.

Comment

Originally posted by 757Dawg View Post
                            Is it fair? No, the punishment does not really fit the crime. BUT, this rule has been strongly enforced and an exception cannot be made.

Now that the damage has been done, I trust the NBA will definitely look into amending this rule.
                            I've heard nothing about this phantom appearance of Duncan and someone else coming off the bench onto the court earlier against the game, so I don't think it happened like that so.. besides that..

YES! THEY HAD TO GET SUSPENDED! It's been a NO EXCEPTION, STRICT rule since the Pacers mess! You step off the bench and onto the court YOU GET SUSPENDED.

Period. End of story. It had to be done. You can't argue it because Diaw and Stoudemire CLEARLY left the bench and stepped onto the court. BAM! one game suspension each, that's how it works.

This isn't out of thin air people, it's a rule that was VERY publicly put in place and has been enforced before!

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

..That being said, Go SPURS!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information