No announcement yet.

THE I HATE KANYE WEST THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorites off that Album were Roses and Hey Mama. I wish I could have gone to the tour but I don't think he came to Indy.

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
      whats up with his albums names
      college drop out
      late registration
      graduation

this is guy is obsessed with college
      Not realy the names r based on his life the next 1 will b called Good Ass Job

Comment

I love Kanye, College Dropout and Late Registration were great. But they both suffered from the same downfall, they were to long and filled with a few fillers, and Kanye's usually get killed when other rappers get on a song with him. But I still look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          My favorites off that Album were Roses and Hey Mama. I wish I could have gone to the tour but I don't think he came to Indy.
          Yeah those r hot 2

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
            I love Kanye, College Dropout and Late Registration were great. But they both suffered from the same downfall, they were to long and filled with a few fillers, and Kanye's usually get killed when other rappers get on a song with him. But I still look forward to it.
            Those fillers r called skits and they were funny as hell on his last album. It is nice 2 c somebody rap about something other than sex, drugs, and cars not that those arent awesome but it is nice 2 hear something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
              Those fillers r called skits and they were funny as hell on his last album. It is nice 2 c somebody rap about something other than sex, drugs, and cars not that those arent awesome but it is nice 2 hear something new.
              That's what I like about Kanye. He's mainstream, but he's not talking about drugs and ho's. He is also a very good lyricist. He killed it on Last Call.

Comment

the cd thats going to be on fire is 50's next album, and nas is going to be sick

Comment

I disagree. Look at the appearances on College Drop Out.

Ludacris on Breathe. Kanye is much better.
                  Talib and Common. Talib was equal. Common had his worse verse ever.
                  Jay-Z was decent, but Kanye was better on Never let me down.
                  Everyone is pretty equal on Spaceship.

Comment

I know what skits are, so don't come at me with that condescending tone. And those are not the fillers, I'm talking about lackluster songs he seems to plug in to fill the album out.

Plus I think skits on any album is a waste of sound and time. Go back to albums like Illmatic and All Eyes On Me, no skits and they are the albums I enjoy the most.

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
                      the cd thats going to be on fire is 50's next album, and nas is going to be sick
                      Nas is tired and 50 wont be puting out a new cd soon with all that money his ass is rakeing in please.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                        That's what I like about Kanye. He's mainstream, but he's not talking about drugs and ho's. He is also a very good lyricist. He killed it on Last Call.
                        Ha then I want to see who you consider a bad lyricist.

I told her to drive over in your new whip
                        Bring some friends you cool with
                        Imma bring da cool whip
                        Then I want you to strip
                        See you is my new chick
                        So we get our grind on
                        She be grabbin, callin me Biggie like Shine home
                        Man I swear she fine homes
                        Why she always lying though...

:shock: Amazing!

Kanye cannot freestyle to save his life, but to be fair his newer stuff has been better than that.

Comment

I know what skits are, so don't come at me with that condescending tone. And those are not the fillers, I'm talking about lackluster songs he seems to plug in to fill the album out.

Plus I think skits on any album is a waste of sound and time. Go back to albums like Illmatic and All Eyes On Me, no skits and they are the albums I enjoy the most.
                          How can he have a tone? He's typing.

What songs did you think were lackluster? There wasn't a song on there that I disliked.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                            I disagree. Look at the appearances on College Drop Out.

Ludacris on Breathe. Kanye is much better.
                            Talib and Common. Talib was equal. Common had his worse verse ever.
                            Jay-Z was decent, but Kanye was better on Never let me down.
                            Everyone is pretty equal on Spaceship.
                            Ludacris I agree with, Kanye did good on that one. But "Get'em high" with Common and Talib, Talib had the best verse I believed. Never Let Me Down was all Jay-Z. But just my opinion, everybody has there tatste.

Comment

Sorry about the tone but College Dropout and Late Registration would murder those cd please.

Comment

Sorry about the tone but College Dropout and Late Registration would murder those cd please.
                                Have you ever listened to Illmatic or All Eyes On Me? They're two of the greatest rap albums ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information