Where...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where...

My dad for my birthday yesterday is taking me on a vacation anywhere in Us (includes Canada). We will be driving to the place(s) of my choice, but I am not sure where I would like to go.

Any ideas? (keep in mind, I am Northern Illinois)

Ideas no es bueno:
    Cali
    Las Vegas (already asked :()
    FL

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

In all seriousness, Buffalo.

Not because It is my home town and all but we really do have some interesting attractions.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Not because It is my home town and all but we really do have some interesting attractions.
      I second this. You pretty much have to now.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
        My dad for my birthday yesterday is taking me on a vacation anywhere in Us (includes Canada). We will be driving to the place(s) of my choice, but I am not sure where I would like to go.

Any ideas? (keep in mind, I am Northern Illinois)

Ideas no es bueno:
        Cali
        Las Vegas (already asked :()
        FL
        Dude, Myrtle Beach (aka Dirty Myrtle) or Ft. Lauderdale. College is on summer break, weather is nice, girls are looking to get laid by someone not going to their school. Mention it was your birthday and get a few more presents to unwrap.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Not according to Willis Mcgahee.

Comment

You could ask to do a ballpark tour of the East Coast. Hit up Fenway, Yankees Stadium, Shea (ugh), Citizen's Bank Park, Camden Yards, then RFK in Washington...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
              Dude, Myrtle Beach (aka Dirty Myrtle) or Ft. Lauderdale. College is on summer break, weather is nice, girls are looking to get laid by someone not going to their school. Mention it was your birthday and get a few more presents to unwrap.
              Myrtle sucks, unless you like to golf. If you do go there, stay away from the clubs you see advertised on billboards and such. Those are all sausage parties for out of town guys that thinkthey're going to get laid. Try and go to the clubs at Broadway at the Beach because it's mostly local girls, although alot of them only want to get with local guys, not tourists. Stay away from Club Kryptonite, it blows unless you like a bunch of frat guys that think they're cool, but are mostly douches. I'd recommend Froggy Bottoms and Club Boca. I would stay away from Myrtle personally.
              Last edited by ironman4579; 05-17-2007, 06:17 PM.

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

My backyard.

Or... the jersey shore?

I don't get out much. :(

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

If you like the outdoors visit Wyoming and Montana. It's easily the most beautiful part of America.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Cali is out? why may i ask. well anyway if you driving, i say go through S. Dakota see mt. rushmore. then hit up yellowstone national park.

btw what kind of car are you going to be tripping in?

Hitman D

Comment

Im dead serious, but Cape Breton and the Maritimes of Canada is the most beautiful part of all of North America, without a doubt, look it up

Comment

New Orleans is always ballin

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

i've been to nearly every state in the us, so i could tell you a lot about em

but 1st what do you like to do, what are you hoping for from this trip?

Comment

Mount Rushmore is dumb. It's just a giant rock and it looks incredibly small in person.

Unless you are already going out the West and it's on the way (which it actually would be if you're going from Chicago and taking I-90) it's not worth the trip.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Mount Rushmore is dumb. It's just a giant rock and it looks incredibly small in person.

Unless you are already going out the West and it's on the way (which it actually would be if you're going from Chicago and taking I-90) it's not worth the trip.
                              well thats why i said if you driving that way... of course it shouldn't be the main point of the trip. aslo check out the grand canyon. awesome at sunrise and sunset.

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information