No announcement yet.

Underrated Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Clockwork Orange is probably one of the 5 best movies of all time. It gets no dap though because it is so dirty.
    Blues Brothers is one of the best comedies ever, every line in that movie is a classic. Those 2 are pretty underrated I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      Without reading the thread

Team America World Police
      Heavyweights
      Heavyweights is a great movie. I think it is just as funny now as it was when I was a kid watching it.

Comment

• Something the Lord Made

Comment

• IDK if any of you consider this underrated but I enjoyed Con Air

Comment

• Shooting Fish is a great movie. I recommend you guys rent it sometime. A low budget one but it's still very good IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I really liked that movie.

stephenson86

Comment

• lol

Top 10 Comedy
                Comming To America

right up there with the other Mortimer and Randolph movie, TRADING PLACES
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• There. I just won this thread.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post

I really liked that movie.
                    Yuck. I didn't. I like The Rock but this wasn't one of his best.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The best The Rock ever did was a movie he wasn't in:

my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Personal Favorite. Comes on all the time on TBS and TNT, but I still watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          The best The Rock ever did was a movie he wasn't in:

Great movie. Btw, how about Orange Count? Loved that one.

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels was awesome as well.

Comment

• D.A.R.Y.L.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              The best The Rock ever did was a movie he wasn't in:

Classic action movie. They just don't make action movies like they used too.

Another awesome Cage movie:

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                Personal Favorite. Comes on all the time on TBS and TNT, but I still watch it.
                                agree 100%, being sorta a car guy/racing enthusiest(sp?) that movie is just great to watch
                                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information