Beer Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    This thread is f***ing killing me right now. I'm stuck here at work for another 2 hours and I now have the f***ing shakes. I want a Sunset Wheat so damn bad right now.
    I work from 4 PM to 12 PM tonight. I also work tommorow morning from 7 AM to noon. So much for my friday night. ;)

Comment

This thread is f***ing killing me right now. I'm stuck here at work for another 2 hours and I now have the f***ing shakes. I want a Sunset Wheat so damn bad right now.
      SAME HERE. i could really go for a good IPA right now. any good ones from the east coast you can recommend?

Comment

Sam Adams is a domestic brewer, but they have an impressive array of beer. I think they are fantastic because all of their stuff is quality, and if you like beer, you can find a Sams for you. I love Sams Summer and Oktoberfest.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Personally, I hate beer, and don't plan to become even a casual drinker any time soon. Even though I am underage, it isn't that tough to get access to it.

Flame away...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
            Go get a lunch beer!
            Already back from lunch.
            Second lunch! Get creative!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              Personally, I hate beer, and don't plan to become even a casual drinker any time soon. Even though I am underage, it isn't that tough to get access to it.

Flame away...
              It's an acquired taste. Most kids don't like it until they're about 17 or so.

Comment

this beer is actually get its name out, produced here in cleveland, its so good.

and there most famous beer, and their best

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post

Flame away...
                  If you don't drink, you don't drink. I didn't always love beer, but you develop a taste for it. As you get older and can actually go to bars, you'll find that there are plenty of excellent beers out there that you like. Not everything tastes like Old Milwalkee and Keystone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scar View Post
                    Don't forget Leinie's Apple Spice. I buy a couple cases of that stuff every fall when they release it. Perfect for sitting around the fire and sipping on a cold night.
                    i actually got some of that in my fridge as we speak. im not as big on it as you, but i still like it

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      It's an acquired taste. Most kids don't like it until they're about 17 or so.
                      right here...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Already back from lunch.
                        Take a "coffee break"

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                          SAME HERE. i could really go for a good IPA right now. any good ones from the east coast you can recommend?
                          My dad loves the Lagunitas IPA. It is from the San Fran area though.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            this beer is actually get its name out, produced here in cleveland, its so good.

I've only ever had the one with fire on the label. It might be their winter lager?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              Sam Adams is a domestic brewer, but they have an impressive array of beer. I think they are fantastic because all of their stuff is quality, and if you like beer, you can find a Sams for you. I love Sams Summer and Oktoberfest.
                              in my opinion, Sam Adams can do no wrong. but, for me, their best is the straight up Sam Adams Lager. I ALWAYS buy their Holiday Variety 12 pack. great stuff in there. love the Honey Porter.

Comment

i haven't had a beer/alcoholic beverage in 3 months...

:(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information