• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/653/

PM me for sig requests
    Originally posted by Sean Connery
    Suck it Trebek!

Comment

• Still not a fan of Sierra Nevada's Christmas Ale.

Too much piney cascades still... i drank the 05 and the 07 tonight...
      the 05 was clearly oilier... cascade hops do weird things over two years... age well isn't one of their better charactaristics... it retained the acidic bitterness, but!!!!

the 05 didn't taste nearly as sierra nevada-ee as the 07 did... the 05 was way more balanced after two years, not so god damn hop-forward... i mean, the carbonation was barely there...

the last of the 05's were the very first beer i started cellaring, since my friend nick d'amico said, hey, you could probably cellar these right there (pointing to my rather large, rather unused liquor bureau... so i packed it away and then, i had a 6 pack next to my early 06 DFH 90's and 120's (in milk crates, loose counts)...

and now they're all gone.
      end of an era!
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• My girl never watched the Sopranos so we have been watching them alot. Last night we started season 2, but before we started I ran out and bought a case of Winter Bourbon Cask Ale. It is so good.

Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
          My girl never watched the Sopranos so we have been watching them alot. Last night we started season 2, but before we started I ran out and bought a case of Winter Bourbon Cask Ale. It is so good.

who makes that stuff? i've seen it everywhere. and what does it taste like?

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
            who makes that stuff? i've seen it everywhere. and what does it taste like?
            Anheuser-Busch makes it, and its delicious. It has a vanilla bean taste to it.
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• gonna make a nice beer run today after work...my wife is gonna drink for the first time in almost a year (pregnancy + nursing) on new years, so i'm gonna pick up some Young's Double Chocolate Stout...not a fan myself, but she loves it...and of course, while i'm at the awesome liquor store, i'll have to pick myself up something too. probably something by Bell's that i haven't tried yet.

Comment

• GF1080 informed me that NJ will soon be getting Leinenkugel Berry and Honey Weiss in the new year. Im pumped. Not so much for the Berry Weiss though.

Comment

• Is Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale any good?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    GF1080 informed me that NJ will soon be getting Leinenkugel Berry and Honey Weiss in the new year. Im pumped. Not so much for the Berry Weiss though.
                    here is why you SHOULD be excited about the Berry Weiss:

IMO, neither the honey or the berry are THAT good. BUT, if you mix them together, ya get HoneyBerry, which I really like. so, my advice is, get a sixer of each, poor half of each in a glass and enjoy.

Leines does market stuff like this...other Leines approved mixes are:

half Creamy Dark and half Apple Spice
                    half Summer Shandy and half Berry Weiss

Comment

• Havent read a single post in this thread but:

German Beer > Water > American Beer > Light

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji View Post
                        Havent read a single post in this thread but:

Interesting.

And what would your favorite German beer be?

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          Is Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale any good?
                          Yeah, it's a quality IPA, but it's overrated. I buy some every year, but it's not as great of a beer as its reputation would indicate. Just a solid IPA that you can look forward to every year amongst all the spiced ales.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            Interesting.

And what would your favorite German beer be?
                            I kinda like Bitburger and Veltins. Its just kinda funny if i think about how many kinds of beer we have in germany

Comment

I kinda like Bitburger and Veltins. Its just kinda funny if i think about how many kinds of beer we have in germany
                              Never tried either of those. Not big on pilseners anyway.

I think my favorite German beer to date would have to be the Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Urbock, with the Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock coming in second.

So, how many styles of beer do you guys have over there in Germany? Can you name them?

Are you aware of how many we have here in the United States?

Comment

Havent read a single post in this thread but:

That might be one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. How many different American beers have you tasted? You have never posted once in this thread, and with your first post you say something like that.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information