"Hard" Alcohol Apprreciaton Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hard" Alcohol Apprreciaton Thread

While the beer thread is going strong, I know many people have a favorite Liquor as well. I myself have grown out of my love for Jager and drink mostly Grey Goose because it's smooth as hell and I also love Gentelman's Jack... what about everybody else??? What would you recommend?

you need nothing more than Crown.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Knob Creek. That will put some lead in your pencil.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

word.

Im a Bacardi man through and through. Fits just about every occasion in my life. is pretty much the standard of what I drink. moderately priced, yet exceptional.

Cuervo is a damn good shot at the bar though. And I pick a bottle every few weeks. I like taking a few shots before going out.

Occasionaly I mix it up and grab something fun like Goldschlager, Jager, Southern Comfort, peppermint schnapps, Ameroto, or if im feeling kind of fruity, 99 bananas though

Comment

although nothing will keep your stick stiff as a metal rod more than Patron.

Comment

bacardi 151

former #1 in post count on this site
            first to 500 posts

Comment

99 bananas led to my alcohol poisoning when I was 17... I didn't know what it was and had no idea that it wasn't like a puckers, so I used it to chase 12 shots of Bacardi 151, and then topped the night off w/ some Heineken, the hospital trip wasn't fun...

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                word.

Im a Bacardi man through and through. Fits just about every occasion in my life. is pretty much the standard of what I drink. moderately priced, yet exceptional.

Cuervo is a damn good shot at the bar though. And I pick a bottle every few weeks. I like taking a few shots before going out.

Occasionaly I mix it up and grab something fun like Goldschlager, Jager, Southern Comfort, peppermint schnapps, Ameroto, or if im feeling kind of fruity, 99 bananas though
                if cuervo is your favorite tequila something is wrong with you. might as well drink some diesel fuel.

Hitman D

Comment

bourbon, bourbon, bourbon.

gimme a makers sour every day a week, and three times monday morning.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I'm going to start an Alcohalics Anonymous thread. Feel free to join. lol.

Comment

Jungle Juice is the shiznit...I'm a captain and coke guy as well, or Jack and coke. I pretty much like all hard alcohol besides Tequila, that stuff and I don't get along at all.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Don Julio Anejo tequila

Comment

Sotal is an awesome tequila, or sauza even patron, I hate cuervo...

Comment

Oh yeah, tequila is easily the funnest alcohol. You will time travel if you drin kenough of that stuff.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

yea cuervo is no good. but i am with you sweetness, me and tequila do not agree with each other. only on very special occasions will i drink tequila.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information