The Race to Mecca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Race to Mecca

A dying king told his two sons that the one whose horse got to Mecca last would inherit his kingdom. At first the two sons tried to ride as slowly as possible towards Mecca. That night they stayed at a local inn. They told the innkeeper their dilemna and he spoke two words to them. The next morning the sons were racing as fast as they could to Mecca. What had the innkeeper told them?

I've never been good at riddles, we'll see who gets this one. I always end up wondering how I didn't think of that.

Comment

I am BATMAN!

Last edited by KCJ58; 05-19-2007, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I'm horny?

Comment

The only thing that makes sense is that they switched horses. That would explain why they were trying so hard after they talked to him- to make sure the other guys horse finished last.

So I'll say the two words were either "switch horses" or "change horses"

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
            The only thing that makes sense is that they switched horses. That would explain why they were trying so hard after they talked to him- to make sure the other guys horse finished last.

So I'll say the two words were either "switch horses" or "change horses"
            That actually makes alot of sense, once again, I feel like a complete ******.

Comment

I think I deserve a cookie or something. We should do a riddle thread. These are fun.

Comment

this is either too simple or very complicated

Comment

Hey riddleboy, tell us another

Comment

i got one...

You are stuck in a room with no windows or doors. a solid room. the only things in this room is a mirror and a table. how do you escape?

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                      i got one...

You are stuck in a room with no windows or doors. a solid room. the only things in this room is a mirror and a table. how do you escape?
                      smash the mirror and slit your wrists.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

thats the gayest riddle ever, no one will figure it out because the answer isn't anything reasonable or possible

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          thats the gayest riddle ever, no one will figure it out because the answer isn't anything reasonable or possible
                          oh sorry didnt know riddle answers had to reasonable or possible....wow

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

dude but its the stupidest riddle ever, at least in most riddles you can use common sense to figure it out, that one you have to pull **** out your ass

Comment

Throw the table through the wall?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information