Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Paper Mario is badass.

Comment

I got a Wii back in April. An EB near where my dad works was taking getting in 5 or so a day and if you called in early enough they put you on a waiting list (though they're not supposed to)

You absolutely HAVE to buy Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. It uses the Wii controller perfectly, and it's a simple pick up and play game. The game tells you how to hold the controller (i.e. it tells you to do 'the Janitor', you hold it like a broom. If it tells you to do 'the Dumbell', you hold it like a dumbell, etc.) and then there's a 5 second minigame. It gives you one or two word instructions and you just do what it tells you. If it tells you to 'the Janitor' for example, one of the games says 'Sweep' and there's a little guy with a broom with some leaves in front of him. You do a sweeping motion with the controller until you clear the leaves. There's about 200 minigames like that.
      Another victim of Ontario's public education system.

Comment

Mario Party 8 comes out in 8 days. Can I trade my 360 for a Wii?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Does anybody have Wii Play? And if so, how is it? Would you recommend buying it?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            Mario Party 8 comes out in 8 days. Can I trade my 360 for a Wii?
            Yeah, I'll do it.

Comment

Games I have for the Wii:

Twilight Princess
              Warioware
              Super Paper Mario

You could say I hit the TP "wall" before I even got to the first dungeon, but Im pretty sure I just got bored with it. I regret the buy.

Warioware is awesome, a must-have for the wii.

Super Paper Mario is the BEST game for the wii. I beat it in a little over 30 hours. If you have the wii, and you dont have Super Paper Mario, you need to get it now.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
              Originally posted by yodachu
              Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                Games I have for the Wii:

Twilight Princess
                Warioware
                Super Paper Mario

You could say I hit the TP "wall" before I even got to the first dungeon, but Im pretty sure I just got bored with it. I regret the buy.

Warioware is awesome, a must-have for the wii.

Super Paper Mario is the BEST game for the wii. I beat it in a little over 30 hours. If you have the wii, and you dont have Super Paper Mario, you need to get it now.
                I loved WarioWare and already beat it. I got about 27 hours into TP and haven't played it for about a month now, I should get back into that. I only played about 30 minutes of SPM and was disappointed it wasn't the original format like the first 2 games.

Comment

tiger was pretty good but it had a lot of glitches.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I got a Wii on release day. I got The Godfather a while ago and it's a great game. Extremely fun with a great combat system.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Super Mario Galaxy comes out in August/September, and it looks incredible. Right now, I'm going to get by on TP and Godfather until Super Smash Bros. comes out in a few weesks. That game is going to be off the hook!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I got it back in November, I worked at EBGames at the time, and I knew when we were getting the shipment in, however it was the day after Thanksgiving, and others knew as well, me and my cousin went to get PS3's, we went at 11 PM, there were no PS3's in, however, there were 6 Wii's in, we both got one, he sold his.

People didn't understand why I waited 8 hours to get one, I tell them (the same people who don't have one now) if they would rather wait 8 hours or wait 6 months (I just remembered also that day I waited 8 hours was my birthday, rofl.)

Anyways, what we have... 2 Wii Remotes, 2 Gamecube Controllers (Instead of the classic ones.) Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Sports (Sold Madden) Zelda Ocarina of Time (Gamecube version) Mario Kart (Gamecube Version) Mario Sunshine (Gamecube version).

Virtual Console games I got - Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Street Fighter 2, Super Mario World, Zelda a Link to the Past, Star Fox 64, Tecmo Bowl... (I think thats it.)

I really like it so far, but just like every other new system, the big games are yet to hit the shelves (disregarding Zelda.)

I look forward to the titles that are coming out as well as the PS3's because soon they will have some great games out.

Comment

We got one last sunday, and I really like it. All we have is Wii Sports, and Madden

Wii Sports - super fun to play w/ family. Tennis Pro level of 2073 or something. Woot

Madden - Tried once, incredibly akward to try and tackle

And the thing about the Wii, I thought it would be a lot of movement, but I found out that you can play just as well laying down, just moving your wrist

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I never had any trouble tackling in Madden, in fact I really liked the controls.

The one thing that could get difficult is passing, because its not hard to throw interceptions if you are off at all.

Comment

I haven't tried Madden yet. I heard the playbooks were very limited. I'm going to wait for 2008, when they work any kinks out and are able to use the Wii-mote more.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

The wii has more potential then 360 or ps3 imo.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information