No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance. It depends on what you mean by "potential" but you are wrong. People use the technology in the PS3 to help cure cancer.

Comment

The Wii isn't a true gamers system. I am a gamer, and I like the PS3 the best and have one, and planing on getting the 360 after halo 3 comes out. I like to game.

To me, the Wii is a fun system but gets tiring and boring after a while. It is something, IMO, that would bring out when you have friends over or something.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Also, the only reason I want to buy a Wii right now, is for Twilight Princes and Manhunt II

Comment

Twilight Princess is a gamer's game on the Wii. What is this Manhunt and when does it come out?

Comment

Once the wii has some ill games like Mario Galaxy and others, it could rival the others.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
              No chance. It depends on what you mean by "potential" but you are wrong. People use the technology in the PS3 to help cure cancer.
              Pilots could do simulations on the wii and become better pilots or doctors could do doctor simulations and become better doctors and fight cancer like in Trauma Center the video game,,
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                Twilight Princess is a gamer's game on the Wii. What is this Manhunt and when does it come out?
                Manhunt 1

Manhunt 2

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                  Pilots could do simulations on the wii and become better pilots or doctors could do doctor simulations and become better doctors and fight cancer like in Trauma Center the video game,,
                  LMAO, I'm sure moving a remote around would help them become better at their profession.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    It looks good but where does it say it is coming out for Wii?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt_2

Manhunt 2 is a video game by Rockstar Games and is a sequel to Manhunt. Game development began in 2004 at Rockstar Game's Vienna branch. The game is to be released for the Wii, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable in July, 2007.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I absolutely love Wii and how interactive it is. My personal favorite is Home Run Derby b/c I hit it out of the park every time

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Alot depends on how Mario Party 8 is, it could be a fantastic party game, or crap.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                            Alot depends on how Mario Party 8 is, it could be a fantastic party game, or crap.
                            It's going to be virtually the same game as the past Mario Party's with much-expanded mini-games and some new characters, etc.

If you liked the old Mario Party's you will like this one a little more at the very least.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I just bought a wii for 335 on Ebay...comes with everything that comes with the original boxed brand new wii...but with extra controller and chuck, 2000 wii points, Twighlight Princess and Madden 2007...and free shipping...do you guys think I got a good deal...

everywhere is sold out of em here where I live and most places they retail at 250-275...so if I was to buy all of the extras that I got it would've been almost 400 dollars to get it all...what do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                                I just bought a wii for 335 on Ebay...comes with everything that comes with the original boxed brand new wii...but with extra controller and chuck, 2000 wii points, Twighlight Princess and Madden 2007...and free shipping...do you guys think I got a good deal...

everywhere is sold out of em here where I live and most places they retail at 250-275...so if I was to buy all of the extras that I got it would've been almost 400 dollars to get it all...what do you guys think?
                                good deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information