Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Seniors!

where u guys at?

haha, well im finished school, but now i have to do a senior project. Im workin at World Vision which is a company that helps fight the poverty in Africa.

So to my fellow seniors, when do u guys graduate and where ru going next year? Me, im going down the atlanta next year to Emory

Go Ravens!

I graduate tonight at 7:30. It aint even really sunk in yet. But ima be hittin up a CC for 2 years and then transfering to either USF or FSU. My dream school is Florida State but since i got a baby i dont know if i will be able to go that far...it all depends on how me and my childs mother is. But i want to major in Sports Journalism and be a writer somewhere...maybe ESPN the Mag, Sporting News, SI. I dont know, but I do know i want to write about sports.

im filling out apps now for a 2nd job. Gotta make that money

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I'm soo old, got any single friends/sisters?
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I graduate this year, too. 2007 FTW. I'm going to Minnesota State University.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've got 2 days of class left, graduation is May 31.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

I graduated on Friday, and i will be attending the Univesity of Louisville Next semester...

Comment

Im graduating in june, hitting up a CC for either 1-2 years, then hopfully transfering somewhere, not sure where yet.

Comment

After today it is one day left. We graduate on Sunday.

Comment

wow congrats to all you guys... not looking forward to my grad, but wow you guys have some chances to go to some pretty high up there schools... i have like the U of S, ya not to great

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I'm graduting next tuesday. My last day was today. I'm going to a junior college for 2 years then going to either USCarolina or Clemson.

Comment

Emory is a really nice school, congrats. I've got a few people from my HS going there. I'll be graduating I believe a month from now, June 21, and I'm attending Villanova University next year.

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                        Emory is a really nice school, congrats. I've got a few people from my HS going there. I'll be graduating I believe a month from now, June 21, and I'm attending Villanova University next year.
                        Congradulations. I have a few friends that go there. You should have a good time.

Comment

nova is a fine school
                          my graducation is still a while away, june 11

Go Ravens!

Comment

Congrats to you guys. Highschool maybe the best time of your life, it was for me. Graduation is going to be bittersweet, you'll be happy to be out, but theres good chance you'll wont see most of your friends again, which sucks. But hey welcome to a world of high tuition and expensive ass books.

Comment

Been there done that (last year). Graduation is sooooo boring, so bring beach balls and blow them up at the ceremony. It's a good time, oh and we had blown up condoms too.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information