Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite TV show

whats urs mine is
    The Black Donnellys if u dont like it then go 2 hell if u havent seen it Look on iTUNES or NBC

... Well, I definitely think that first post could have been better. But, anyhow.. my current top four (active) are:

1. Grey's Anatomy
    2. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
    3. Heroes
    4. October Road
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Pretty much a tie between two shoes

Seinfeld( the greatest comedy of all time)

SOuth park( best show on TV right now)

others come close such as 24(old), prisonbreak, colbert report/daily show, andd a few others. but the top 2 stand above everything else

Comment

the shield
        PTI
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

1. Simpsons
          2. Southpark
          3. Family Guy
          4. Office
          5. My Name is Earl
          6. Deal or No Deal (lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            ... Well, I definitely think that first post could have been better. But, anyhow.. my current top four (active) are:

1. Grey's Anatomy
            2. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
            3. Heroes
            4. October Road
            wht do u mean better

Comment

lost .

Comment

Hmm, I think:

The Black Donnellys if u dont like it then go 2 hell
                sums it up nicely.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Curb Your Enthusiasm, Da Ali G Show... Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien.. old episodes of The Simpsons & Family Guy.. PTI, Around the Horn.. Cops..

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    Pretty much a tie between two shoes

Seinfeld( the greatest comedy of all time)
                    Personally, I never got the hype of Seinfeld at all. Or much of the humor in it. I find Arrested Development was MUCH funnier.

Comment

Simpsons is funny

Comment

Chapelle's Show

Comment

I like Prision Break a lot.

Thought it was better when they were breaking out though...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Who Remembers the Magic Hour? bahahahaha

Comment

I also like tht 70s show

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information