Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supposed Sexiest Women Over 35

http://men.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-d...5624&GT1=10015

All of them are ugly and well beyond their years.

Ain't nothing wrong wrong with Liz Phair and Liz Hurley! I'd take that action any time and any place! :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

one of the best asses out, and shes 40+
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Ain't nothing wrong wrong with Liz Phair and Liz Hurley! I'd take that action any time and any place! :D :D :D
        True that. What about Jennifer Aniston and Pamela? They're over 35 right...

Comment

Your Mom! (Sorry, just had to throw that out there before someone else said it.)

Comment

Damn, Halle Berry is 40 already.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
              Your Mom! (Sorry, just had to throw that out there before someone else said it.)

Lame!

Besides over 35 means more experience so you youngins might learn some new tricks! ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Yeah I love me some women over 35. A lot of people don't get it. But that's cause they ain't never tried it.

Plus most of you are like 17. That might have something to do with it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Yeah I love me some women over 35. A lot of people don't get it. But that's cause they ain't never tried it.

Plus most of you are like 17. That might have something to do with it.
                  Indeed these kids don't know what they're missing!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Monica Bellucci

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

Comment

Halle Berry i smokin hot, Salma is hot, Jada is hot, and Elle Macpherson is smokin also!
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

elle mcpherson ftw

Comment

What no Ricki Lake?

Giada De Laurentiis, I'd stuff her turkey.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Halle Berry i smokin hot, Salma is hot, Jada is hot, and Elle Macpherson is smokin also!
                            You fail to mention Liz Phair?!?!?! She's a rock chick and she's smoking ***** hot! For shame............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by MP123 View Post
                              http://men.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-d...5624&GT1=10015

All of them are ugly and well beyond their years.
                              each to their own i guess, and you are on your own. i think most people here believe that elle mcphereson(sp?), halle berry, and salma hayek are all hot, and if not that, i doubt that anyone would call them ugly

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information